shieldofpistis

I confident Penn St defeats Ohio St by at least 8

49 minutes ago, pa in taiwan said:

Stop digging the hole deeper, man! I'm not saying the content of the post was misleading. Once I read the post, it was clear. I'm saying that you should show more care in your post headlines. It's as if a ball peen hammer is necessary to make you understand.  

changed it

1 hour ago, pa in taiwan said:

Stop digging the hole deeper, man! I'm not saying the content of the post was misleading. Once I read the post, it was clear. I'm saying that you should show more care in your post headlines. It's as if a ball peen hammer is necessary to make you understand.  

Hey Taiwan – Give the guy a break. Everyone else knew what he was conveying and the thread was going well just before you came along Mr. Spellcheck. The guy is here because he loves wrestling just like you, me and everyone else – and that should be enough for you, me and everyone else. You have a problem with a few spellings, email him one on one, don’t do it publicly. As far as Jimmy Cinnabon – the guy brings more to the table than most – including you.

Does anyone know if the dual meet is on Flo?  They are supposed to be broadcasting the BTN+s but don't yet see it on the shedule.

Never mind, WrestlingStat showed it on the + but it's on the regular N.

Edited by ionel

We are five minutes away.  What prop bets or games can I play with my 7 year old son to keep his attention while we watch the dual tonight?  Pushup bets per takedown, winner, etc.?

5 hours ago, shieldofpistis said:

I am a Christian.  Usually if i win a bet a ask the lose to pay the amount to their local Gideon charter.

I was just messing because you misspelled Christian, with a "cht" instead of "chr".  And good for you!  I was too!

1 hour ago, 1032004 said:

So you gonna donate to some atheist group or something now?

No, only 1 guy took the bet for 5 dollars.  If Jimmy C pays up like he should then I actually made money because he had Penn St had even odds.  

I was on Lee also

1 hour ago, ionel said:

JC bad at betting, new guy bad at betting ... hmm 

I asked you nicely to stop calling me somebody I am not.  That is a jerk thing to do.  Really stupid.  And cowardly because you wouldn't do it to my face.  So why don't we allow this site to be a place for pleasantness?

1 hour ago, ionel said:

JC bad at betting, new guy bad at betting ... hmm 

Who is the real loser? All of you had an opportunity to win from me.  I won more bets than I lost.  I actually had the Penn St -8 and only one person had the guts to take Ohio St. 

Great match , Pletcher has work to do , Smith / Cenzo was better then I thought it would be . Rasheed not on same planet as Moore .  A lot of the match seemed dead quiet watching it . Odd season both teams . Just my quick take .