HokieHWT

tOSU/PSU discussion

2 minutes ago, Perry said:

Berge flatter than pletcher and for a longer time and not dinged once. Great officiating.

I wouldn't have been offended if they dinged tOSU on top.  Both boots in, riding parallel with double wrists

2 minutes ago, Pennsy Kraken said:

Carl throwing an out of shape Berge out there was unwise

If he's going to wrestle in the postseason, he's got to get some live reps in at some point. There's only like 1 dual left before Big Tens. When else is he supposed to shake off the rust?

Edited by pamela

Just now, pamela said:

If he's going to wrestling the postseason, he's got to get some live reps in at some point. There's only like 1 dual left before Big Tens. When else is he supposed to shake off the rust?

Next year

If he's going to wrestling the postseason, he's got to get some live reps in at some point. There's only like 1 dual left before Big Tens. When else is he supposed to shake off the rust?
Losing to a back up 141 isn't going to be a great confidence builder. That's for sure.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, pamela said:

If he's going to wrestle in the postseason, he's got to get some live reps in at some point. There's only like 1 dual left before Big Tens. When else is he supposed to shake off the rust?

He's no threat should he happen to luck into to an NCAA spot. Best strategy... get him ready for 2021

4 minutes ago, pamela said:

Well he is breathing, hard to get live reps if not breathing, so he's got that going for him. :)

3 minutes ago, cjc007 said:

Losing to a back up 141 isn't going to be a great confidence builder. That's for sure.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Kinner is a top level recruit from NJ, multiple time state champ that bonused everyone except 1 person his senior year, for all the hype Flo gives JO JO Aragona ,Kinner twice dominated a weight that jo jo couldn’t even make the finals at .

hes going to have a lot of success in college whatever weight he’s at 

9 minutes ago, jchapman said:

I wouldn't have been offended if they dinged tOSU on top.  Both boots in, riding parallel with double wrists

I agree, but I’m sure PSU fans don’t think Fix was stalling when he was doing the same exact thing to DeSanto.  (Is there a PSU guy that does that too, can’t remember?)

Edited by 1032004