Sign in to follow this  
Bronco

NCAA Transfer Portal for WRESTLING

Does anyone here know of a way an ordinary fan such as myself can see who is in the NCAA transfer portal for wrestling? 

For football there seem to be several places which keep track of those in the NCAA transfer portal.  I'm wondering if there is anything similar to those football webpages for WRESTLING tho.

1 hour ago, Boompa said:

Expect to see Nevills there in 2 months.

Maybe, maybe not.   Both he and Kerk have redshirts available.  Unless it’s a money issue or he can go to another team competing for a title I think I’d stay till I didn’t have a spot.  Plus with Kirkvliet’s injury history he could still be the man.

You have to have a Themat.com platinum account. It's not cheap, but the ability to view the transfer portal makes it worth it. Also, there is some nice exclusive content such as interviews and behind the scenes. 

8 minutes ago, ptz305 said:

You have to have a Themat.com platinum account. It's not cheap, but the ability to view the transfer portal makes it worth it. Also, there is some nice exclusive content such as interviews and behind the scenes. 

This.

I have the Platinum Plus package and they allow you behind the behind the scenes content, as well.  You get to watch the grapplers cut weight with your own personally controlled drone. 

Final X special wrestleoff between Ringer and Dake was just way weird.  The tension was real at the hotel.  They both literally sat in the same sauna for two hours together.  Just them(and my drone, of course).  About 45 minutes in one of them let one rip.  I'm still not sure who, and neither of them have replied via email, Facebook, instagram, linkedin, or twitter yet, so it's up in the air who it was that let it go.

Anyways, back on point here: After the one let the flaptastic squeel go, Ringer says, and I $HlT you not... "That Tay-Tay got some Cray-Cray legs, man. Killer long." and then nearly another 90 minutes of complete silence.  No response from Dake. No interruptions.  They barely even looked at the flashlight on my drone camera.

I deeply endorce the Platinum Plus package for Themat.  It has nearly paid itself off.

Bronco,
I’m pretty sure none of those football places you mention have access to the portal. They’re getting the info from parents, and perhaps second hand sources from those teams.

The answer is no, fans cannot (and should not) have access to the transfer portal. It’s on the athletes to actually publicize that on their own.

If it was public, the amount of contact that would be thrown at these athletes would be nuts from fans and boosters( esp. with the money sports)

17 hours ago, moose41 said:

Maybe, maybe not.   Both he and Kerk have redshirts available.  Unless it’s a money issue or he can go to another team competing for a title I think I’d stay till I didn’t have a spot.  Plus with Kirkvliet’s injury history he could still be the man.

Yeah I highly doubt Kerklevit is healthy for 4 seasons. Hvwts with injury issues tend to not reach their potential