pennsyrules

Sorry, not PSU or Iowa....

While my favorite wresters are named Hall, Marinelli and Joseph, I need to address the......Rutgers-Rider Match.  I was very interested in this match of NJ vs NJ.  I traveled down to the match and have to say I was very disappointed with the matches.  Aside from the boring wrestling, I was not happy with the show the  Rutgers Staff exhibited. I can't criticize the Rider wrestlers(except for their inability to win close matches with a sold out Rider Arena) , however, Goodale and Company were a disgrace.  I love what Rutgers has done with their program but PLEASE... act like you've been there before!

R

6 hours ago, pennsyrules said:

While my favorite wresters are named Hall, Marinelli and Joseph, I need to address the......Rutgers-Rider Match.  I was very interested in this match of NJ vs NJ.  I traveled down to the match and have to say I was very disappointed with the matches.  Aside from the boring wrestling, I was not happy with the show the  Rutgers Staff exhibited. I can't criticize the Rider wrestlers(except for their inability to win close matches with a sold out Rider Arena) , however, Goodale and Company were a disgrace.  I love what Rutgers has done with their program but PLEASE... act like you've been there before!

R

Like playing air guitar after a dual meet win in December?