Marcus Cisero

Tom Brands Says Post-Match Antics from Austin DeSanto Need to Stop!

Just now, jross said:

We know Desanto was hurt.  His coach thought he could finish the match.  I changed my answer from N to ? to prevent trolls -- looks a can't win situation.  We are talking Desanto.  Bringing up other wrestlers is deflection.  

DEflect this!

8 minutes ago, russelscout said:

How long did you work on this?

It took me 30 minutes to copy the information directly from wrestlestat and to watch the last 5 seconds of linked videos on youtube and flow.  I'm a software engineer and can do certain tasks efficiently.  I wanted to know how many actual matches Desanto does something that could stir up attention.  I assumed there would be much less.

Edited by jross

2 minutes ago, jross said:

We know Desanto was hurt.  His coach thought he could finish the match.  I changed my answer from N to ? to prevent trolls -- looks a can't win situation.  We are talking Desanto.  Bringing up other wrestlers is deflection.  

Its not necessarily. Bringing up a comparable example is a legitimate way to try to add some perspective as long as it stays on theme. Now if he said, what would you say about Nickel pinning Martin? Thats deflection.

5 minutes ago, jross said:

It took me 30 minutes to copy the information directly from wrestlestat and to watch the last 5 seconds of linked videos on youtube and flow.  I'm a software engineer and can do certain tasks efficiently.  I wanted to know how many actual matches Desanto does something that could stir up attention.  I assumed there would be much less.

Time well spent sir. Keep it up. I look forward to more sportsmanship comments.

16 minutes ago, russelscout said:

Is this satire or someone actually this outraged?

I'm not outraged at this and wasn't outraged when a competitor punched my teammate in the face, on the mat, at a dual.  It is not necessary.  There should be consequences - similar to failing classes or missing weight.

jZVo1Y.gif

10 minutes ago, jross said:

I'm not outraged at this and wasn't outraged when a competitor punched my teammate in the face, on the mat, at a dual.  It is not necessary.  There should be consequences - similar to failing classes or missing weight.

jZVo1Y.gif

You spent 30 minutes typing something up to rip on Desanto, not very effectively I might add. You may not be outraged, but boy, you seem like it.

Edited by russelscout

4 hours ago, GockeS said:

and?

and the score meant that the match was over meaning that Vak pointing out the clock was irrelevant.  ADS knew he had the tech. he still gave a bonus shove. how do I know? because it pissed off snyder.

violence is ok again?  just not from desanto

cool.

lol "violence"

look i like my team (Cornell) and only bust balls with one team (Lehigh) everyone else is white noise. I'm not saying there should be any discipline but I am saying he's kind of a jerk on the mat. a consistently poor winner and worse loser. it's not a crime but the lengths people go to prove he isn't being a putz is incredible. 

it is the point.

desanto got in trouble with brands b/c ppl like you dont want him to stand up for himself when other people try to get under his skin

Desanto got in trouble with Brands because hes a potential liability which he very articulatly explans during the press conference. Brands could care less what we as fans argue about. I've got news for you buddy... in the wrestling stratosphere we're really not all that important.

As for Desanto standing up for himself.. thats pretty laughable. Self defense has NEVER been the cause of any of his extracurriculars.

32 minutes ago, BigTenFanboy said:

Desanto got in trouble with Brands because hes a potential liability which he very articulatly explans during the press conference. Brands could care less what we as fans argue about. I've got news for you buddy... in the wrestling stratosphere we're really not all that important.

As for Desanto standing up for himself.. thats pretty laughable. Self defense has NEVER been the cause of any of his extracurriculars.

until now

2 minutes ago, BigTenFanboy said:

Nah... basketball is boring to me..

of course it is...

but, the amount of sissies complaining about desanto should start watching...

would suit their tastes better...

"HE TOUCHED MY ARM... FOUL!!!!"