Jump to content
Marcus Cisero

Tom Brands Says Post-Match Antics from Austin DeSanto Need to Stop!

Recommended Posts

Guest Martini

russelscout

*clutches pearls* 

And who is Mike, and why must he be there?

Just so you know. Both mike and mic commonly appear as shortened forms of microphone, but mike is the accepted spelling in most dictionaries.

Also *clutches pearls* is the best you can do? SAD

BTW we are talking about kids. I would say they were forced to hear abusive language & behavior. What do you call it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jross said:

The last KSU/KU game was okay to watch.  At its conclusion, the fun began.  Same story, different sport.

0403b280-3cc0-11ea-9bfb-72e6320fe94a

Please don't compare the frequent degeneracy of the NBA and the National Felon League (NFL) to our fine sport. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Martini said:

russelscout

*clutches pearls* 

And who is Mike, and why must he be there?

Just so you know. Both mike and mic commonly appear as shortened forms of microphone, but mike is the accepted spelling in most dictionaries.

Also *clutches pearls* is the best you can do? SAD

BTW we are talking about kids. I would say they were forced to hear abusive language & behavior. What do you call it? 

Yes, *clutches pearls* is the best I have to do because its ridiculous that you are so upset by the F-word

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marcus Cisero said:

Please don't compare the frequent degeneracy of the NBA and the National Felon League (NFL) to our fine sport. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

That is a college game from this year in the picture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Martini

Yes, *clutches pearls* is the best I have to do because its ridiculous that you are so upset by the F-word.

I can assure you the F word does not make me *clutch my pearls*, but it did bother the kid. But you probably are okay with that. So I will say you have horse hockey for brains and leave it at that. Please don't clutch your pearls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Martini said:

So I will say you have horse hockey for brains and leave it at that. Please don't clutch your pearls.

Haha, when you can't make a point, you resort to insults. I would think someone who is so concerned with swearing would make sure to keep things civil. 

BTW, there is a quote button. You don't need to copy paste. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, BigTenFanboy said:

You mean Brands cares about what YOU and I post now? Wow dudes got a lot more free time than I thought!

no.. this statement you made hasn't been true... until now

" Self defense has NEVER been the cause of any of his extracurriculars."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, AHamilton said:

That is a college game from this year in the picture.

it doesn't matter George Washington, an apple does not fall too far from the tree. This kind of behavior starts at earlier levels then migrates over to the national level. It's the reason why I no longer watch a lot of sports outside of wrestling, at least those which involve inflated balls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marcus Cisero said:

it doesn't matter George Washington, an apple does not fall too far from the tree. This kind of behavior starts at earlier levels then migrates over to the national level. It's the reason why I no longer watch a lot of sports outside of wrestling, at least those which involve inflated balls.

You could watch womens sports. There is typically less behavior like that. Then again, we know how you feel about women's sports.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2020 at 10:23 PM, jross said:

I'm not outraged at this and wasn't outraged when a competitor punched my teammate in the face, on the mat, at a dual.  It is not necessary.  There should be consequences - similar to failing classes or missing weight.

jZVo1Y.gif

Wait you’re calling that a “knee to the head”?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, russelscout said:

You could watch womens sports. There is typically less behavior like that. Then again, we know how you feel about women's sports.

"we know how you feel about women's sports"? 

Say that to my wife who played 3 different sports while I was in the stands cheering her on. Who are you kidding, you couldn’t even compete in women’s sports, you miserable little man. FYI – it was really fun watching you bounce back and forth to the other forum with your “hot off the press” news. This is who you really are – a hateful jealous ankle biter who’s always looking for controversy because you rarely have anything good to offer, only bad. Do me a favor brusselsprout; please do not engage me unless you have something of value related to the sport of wrestling. I don’t like putting people on ignore because even you (the bottom of the proverbial barrel) and some of your tribe have things to offer that I can learn from. Now get back to mending your dress - and fix your wig for crying out loud, it’s still crooked (like you).

Edited by Marcus Cisero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...