Jump to content
Marcus Cisero

Tom Brands Says Post-Match Antics from Austin DeSanto Need to Stop!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, LJB said:

i think most of you guys should just quit watching wrestling... it seems to cause too much strife in your lives... most of you would be much happier following somehting else...

So says, quite possibly, the SURLIEST guy on this board........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wrestling doesn't need AD?

I dont know anything about dryden.

but i do know... wrestling doesn't need guys who just got teched acting tough and picking a fight after...

Kyle Dake might have clocked that kid. and we would have thought it appropriate, b/c he doesn't have AD's background/history.

 

and yes, there can be two schools of thought.

maybe AD is a baby for the knee thing.

but this is an entirely separate matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

This is such a stupid point. Its like saying we need more people like Hitler because he was so good at organizing.

I'm not anti-desanto but saying he gets a pass on acting like a lunatic because he wrestles hard is idiotic.

how exactly in the match with minnesota did he act like a lunatic? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marcus Cisero said:

"What has Desanto done in the last year that warrants vanquishing. Really?"

His behavior with BOTH teams (including intentionally trying to injure opponents over the last 2 years) justifies my position. 

You on the other hand - Girly-boy Cinderella, are an excuse maker for really bad behavior. You've demonstrated this often during my short time here in the form of wrestling and non-wrestling subject matter. It's clear who you are and what you stand for in life in general. There is no reasoning with individuals like you. It's your way or the highway. You also come across as someone who has never really excelled in anything, including wrestling - which explains your  desire to argue incessantly without coming up with topics of your own that the rest of us want to contribute to. I know your pandering types and I know you well and you won't be happy unless all of wrestling looks like that pitiful event that took place in Maryland last week. 

this year... when has he misbehaved.

And I INCLUDE the minnesota match... when did he misbehave? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no one is perfect.

i bet even nolf has a skeleton in his closet. probably even cael. 

if we start the cancel culture, pretty soon we are left with no one.

not every person in society, in the USA is a clean cut all american. dont you suppose that the proportions of types of people in the usa also exists in our sport?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

ADS definitely overreacted to his injury.  He appears to be 100% recovered from what looked like a knee tear.

That said, I think he wins it all this year at 133.  He also wins B10s.

What is point of betting you?  You do not pay up.  If I were you....scratch that. Don't want to think about being you. You lack integrity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, some of you seems like real "life of the party" types.  Outside of Desanto's two very public issues where guys could have been (but thankfully weren't) hurt 2+ years ago, everything else is all good theater, which is all sports are:  theater.  We've got all different kinds of it, but only the Iowa guys (and Gable Steveson) seem to catch any flak for it.  We've got Minnesota fans , with Gable on the team right now AND a history of Mike Thorn existing, getting upset about Desanto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Martini

I remember when Fullhart lost to Lawal in Ames in 2005. My son who got the drug test for Mo also heard Brands & Fullhart be abusive to the kid trying to get Fullhart's test. They used the F word several times and Brands did not help the kid. I consider their behavior low life. I do not think they have changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Martini said:

I remember when Fullhart lost to Lawal in Ames in 2005. My son who got the drug test for Mo also heard Brands & Fullhart be abusive to the kid trying to get Fullhart's test. They used the F word several times and Brands did not help the kid. I consider their behavior low life. I do not think they have changed.

Im sure there is no other context to this story....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GockeS said:

no one is perfect.

i bet even nolf has a skeleton in his closet. probably even cael. 

if we start the cancel culture, pretty soon we are left with no one.

not every person in society, in the USA is a clean cut all american. dont you suppose that the proportions of types of people in the usa also exists in our sport?

 

I have no idea what “cancel culture” is, but I think people should be free to spend their money however they feel like spending it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GockeS said:

Kyle Dake might have clocked that kid. and we would have thought it appropriate, b/c he doesn't have AD's background/history.

This is correct. People's background/history matter to most people, hence why there are things such as background checks, reference checks, credit history reports, etc. Bottom line is we as a society judge people based on their history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BigTenFanboy said:

This is correct. People's background/history matter to most people, hence why there are things such as background checks, reference checks, credit history reports, etc. Bottom line is we as a society judge people based on their history.

yes, no one should get a second chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Katie said:

I have no idea what “cancel culture” is, but I think people should be free to spend their money however they feel like spending it. 

cancel culture is when someone is cut out, boycotted b/c of their beliefs

so in this case.. b/c of being less than perfect.

i think we would be surprised at how many less than perfect wrestlers there are

but im not really surprised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...