tigerfan

Reactions vs Posts ratio

I've noticed that there are several posters that have a better than 50% ratio of "likes" or reactions to their total post count, while others have decidedly less.  If you have a low ratio, I suggest you're clogging these boards with inconsequential nonsense and need to check yourself and up your game. That is all.

18 minutes ago, tigerfan said:

I've noticed that there are several posters that have a better than 50% ratio of "likes" or reactions to their total post count, while others have decidedly less.  If you have a low ratio, I suggest you're clogging these boards with inconsequential nonsense and need to check yourself and up your game. That is all.

Tigerfan preaching some of his own inconsequential nonsense 

ive just wasted 20 seconds of my life reading and responding 

24 minutes ago, tigerfan said:

tigerfan, take a look at the leaderboard - I think I see only one who meets your standards. The time you took to write that nonsense could have been better spent creating a thoughtful thread of your own. Go ahead, give it try. Have a nice day.

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

What’s the “leaderboard”

2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

What’s the “leaderboard”

there's a tab on the top of the page thats says leadboard, then click on top members. Even these guys don't meet this carnivorous felines strict guidelines for participation.

2 minutes ago, Marcus Cisero said:

there's a tab on the top of the page thats says leadboard, then click on top members. Even these guys don't meet this carnivorous felines strict guidelines for participation.

Tbar is on that “leaderboard”. That tells me all I need to know about the flawed metric being used. 

I sincerely doubt you can keep your ratio up so high with additional volume.  In addition, your focused on nuance, instead of substance.  Who gives a flying rats ash about the leaderboard.  There are some very astute and respected posters on here that are not on the leaderboard.  That metric is really about overall volume and is only one measure.  Don't like it, start a new forum.  Otherwise, let's talk wrestling, and complain why we are censored on certain topics.