BigTimeFan

Oklahoma State VS Iowa thread

21 hours ago, LJB said:

right... he is dull and boring... his style is perfect for folk and could very easily result in a national title... 

i guess i don't understand the problem...

yes, i have never been bored watching a free/greco match

9 hours ago, Marcus Cisero said:

Coming from a guy who takes it all in but never gives back. I see everyone showering you with acknowledgement via "likes" and such but very rarely takes the time to respond in kind.  I know a lot of "me / myself / and I" people like you - the world revolves around guys like you and you're a dime a dozen.

As far as "crusading against Iowa" as you claim. I assure you you're way off. I'm a wrestling fan but more of an objective one.  I love Iowa - always did. I especially like them because of of all the guys on their team I watched succeed here in PA.

Self-aggrandizement? You're way off there too sir. I understand the benefit of acknowledging others over myself and its produced positive results for me in my career and in virtually all aspects of life.

"Using Sorensen's illness to continue your crusade against Iowa fans is truly despicable." That comment is TRULY despicable and its not worthy of a response.

VakAttack  - I know you're a king here but to me you no different than anyone else.

everyone? 

aren't you the one who was bitching about Iowa bias?

I think you have the iowa bias.

7 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

Iowa fans. 

He got tossed for mouthing with the police, but the police were called to that spot because he was mouthing off towards the Ok State athletes and coaches. And in a very derogatory way. Fans can and do go TOO FAR. Hence the police action. Those actions are not defensible. 

and you are implying that this is endemic to iowa.

im from white bread nebraska... we have it happen all the time at football.

i would bet PSU isn't much different..probably worse.

2 minutes ago, GockeS said:

and you are implying that this is endemic to iowa.

im from white bread nebraska... we have it happen all the time at football.

i would bet PSU isn't much different..probably worse.

Did not state or imply this only happens at Iowa. You guys are incredibly sensitive.

My point was to defend RBY against claims made here that RBY was classless while at Carver. 

b

2 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Did not state or imply this only happens at Iowa. You guys are incredibly sensitive.

My point was to defend RBY against claims made here that RBY was classless while at Carver. 

both could be true.

the dude needed to be tossed and RBY was classless.

one person being an idiot doesn't excuse another 

or does it?

49 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Yes, the kid who injured someone and then thought it was a good idea to chirp at the crowd.  Classless.

57 minutes ago, AHamilton said:

Yes, the kid who injured someone and then thought it was a good idea to chirp at the crowd.  Classless.

Sounds like me at the Skiatook Tournament. Broke a kid's leg, and the crowd started booing. I turned to them and yelled "NEXT!".

On 2/23/2020 at 8:53 PM, wrestlingphish said:

Sheets wrestled well to take that there. Got ahead and made Young force everything.

Although Sheets got a bit sloppy at times, especially riding, he wrestled a fantastic match.  Nor did Young look bad out there, so Sheets must have really improved.