BigTimeFan

Oklahoma State VS Iowa thread

1 minute ago, wrestlingphish said:

He is a miller lite and cheap liquor guy but keeps a few standard bottles around. I’m an Irish whiskey guy myself. We aren’t fancy or Sophia enough to be scotch drinkers.

Come on, every old guy has a bottle of Cutty Shark on hand!  Talking Irish whisky, I am a fan of Red Breast.

Just now, jchapman said:

Come on, every old guy has a bottle of Cutty Shark on hand!  Talking Irish whisky, I am a fan of Red Breast.

Red Breast 12 Year is amazing in my opinion. I just can’t bring myself to spend more on a bottle of liquor than that. Start out with one or two of those, then once the taste buds have been desensitized switch to Jameson.

6 minutes ago, dmm53 said:

Who's complaining?  Making points that are relevant IS the point.   Constructive analysis and criticism is what these boards are about rather than kibitzing, complaining or crying (though all those things occur with frequency). 

Yeah, but the point you make has been made a lot and no college wrestler is able to exploit it. 

1 minute ago, uncle bernard said:

No stalling calls in that match is a travesty. 

I thought WIttlake did JUST enough to avoid it with those anklepick attempts.  With Marinelli never really getting in deep until the third, I think it was fair not to call him.  It was close, though.