VakAttack

Best nicknames in college wrestling?

5 hours ago, AHamilton said:

Cael Sanderson "The Professor" but called that by only one poster ever, and that poster referred to Cael almost exclusively as "The Professor" to the point of being irritating

Good 'ol Denny! Sometimes the nicknames don't stick, but it doesn't mean we have to stop trying

I always liked I-Mart, seemed like I-Mar was just begging for one more letter to make it sound right. (It, too, failed to really catch on.)

Just now, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Good 'ol Denny! Sometimes the nicknames don't stick, but it doesn't mean we have to stop trying

I always liked I-Mart, seemed like I-Mar was just begging for one more letter to make it sound right. (It, too, failed to really catch on.)

Yeah... I just think you gotta eventually give up on it if it doesn't stick

17 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Definitely I-Mar for me.  Why one more letter, is it not A-Rod, A-Bro etc?  They're all 4 letters.

29 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

And he hit that so smoooooooooooth. Awesome!

YES although I kind of hope he had saved it for B1Gs or NCAAs so no one would expect it - same with the cradles against ADS (although I actually think he was initially trying to spladle him the second time) or his flippy single leg defense. Hopefully he still has some surprises up his sleeve for the postseason.

31 minutes ago, pamela said:

YES although I kind of hope he had saved it for B1Gs or NCAAs so no one would expect it - same with the cradles against ADS (although I actually think he was initially trying to spladle him the second time) or his flippy single leg defense. Hopefully he still has some surprises up his sleeve for the postseason.

I am just happy he seemed to hit another gear midseason. He looks like a totally new guy out there now.