Jimmy Cinnabon

The All-Stall Team

Who are the most notorious great wrestlers who were frequently accused of stalling?  I will throw out some thoughts:

125: Jesse Stallgado -- I think he was a great scrambler but his primary attack was walking backward and then diving in on ankles

133: RBY? -- at least in matches versus Desanto where he employs the arm-behind-the-back tactic?

141: Dean Heil

149: Kellen Russell

157:

165:

174: Chris Perry

184:

197:

HWT: Tony "Spiral Ride of Death" Nelson -- effective but brutally boring to watch

Edited by Jimmy Cinnabon

Arizona US house of Reps candidate Chris Taylor has suspended has suspended his campaign, after the former combat veteran had a relapse and overdosed on heroin. In what can be seen as an inspiring move, Mr Taylor decided to come right out in the open in hopes to find out where he went wrong in relapsing, and also to support other combat veterans who are struggling with addiction in an effort to cope with the experiences in war. 

2 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

What’s everyone’s thoughts on zahid Valencia 

I think he needs to immerse himself with the truly debatable topics of the upcoming presidential campaign, as well as the current state of religion.  

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Who are the most notorious great wrestlers who were frequently accused of stalling?  I will throw out some thoughts:

125: Jesse Stallgado -- I think he was a great scrambler but his primary attack was walking backward and then diving in on ankles

133: RBY? -- at least in matches versus Desanto where he employs the arm-behind-the-back tactic?

141: Dean Heil?

149: Joking -- but many accused Retherford of stalling on top any time he would ride legs

157:

165:

184:

197:

HWT: Tony "Spiral Ride of Death" Nelson -- effective but brutally boring to watch

Kellen Russell , Michigan 

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

141: Dean Heil?

149: Joking -- but many accused Retherford of stalling on top any time he would ride legs

157:

165:

184:

197:

The Deadbeat Betters List

125 Jimmy Cinnabon

133 Jimmy Cinnabon

141 Jimmy Cinnabon

149 Jimmy Cinnabon

157 Jimmy Cinnabon

165 Jimmy Cinnabon

174 Jimmy Cinnabon

184 Jimmy Cinnabon

197 Jimmy Cinnabon

285 Jimmy Cinnabon

30 minutes ago, malcolmJfromPA said:

DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ZAHID VALENCIA / DATON FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  MODS?

hahahaha!!  The mods must have some serious algorithms in place because I was trying to respond to the thread about our Hodge picks.  I used the last letter of the alphabet but still chose Lee and my post was removed immediately.  I tried several times and each time it quickly evaporated. Congrats to you for figuring out a way to go all in and still remain under the radar screen!

you have to give it up for jimmy... he comes up with yet another click bait topic to massage his deflated ego and it quickly generates 20 posts laughing at him and this forums ongoing censorship practices...

you go boi!

Hey Jimmy - how credible is Pat Mineo?  I know he broke a few stories recently but he posted something interesting about PSU and Kerkvliet on his twitter account mid-day yesterday. I'm not a twitter customer so maybe you can look into it to verify whether its credible or not. 

42 minutes ago, Marcus Cisero said:

hahahaha!!  The mods must have some serious algorithms in place because I was trying to respond to the thread about our Hodge picks.  I used the last letter of the alphabet but still chose Lee and my post was removed immediately.  I tried several times and each time it quickly evaporated. Congrats to you for figuring out a way to go all in and still remain under the radar screen!

I also had 4 or 5 threads that were just jokes about the alphabet, no mention of names, the issue of concern etc that were almost instantly deleted.  Almost like the mods have my posts on speed dial.

Given this one & others by JC not killed, I suspect that Jimmy pastrybum and shieldofP actually are the Mods.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯