malcolmJfromPA

No FRL today?

13 minutes ago, goheels1812 said:

Dresser ducked. You can tell from Pyles tweet about it that he just plans on kissing Dressers a** if the interview actually does happen anyways. Waste of everyone’s time. 

Unfortunately, I have to agree.

2 hours ago, Marcus Cisero said:

My automatic FLO $159 annual renewal notification just went through today so I'm especially disappointed the FRL was canceled.  Hearing what this @#$% Dresser had to say is part of what I'm paying for!  

You don’t have to pay for FRL

there is absolutely no way that they could have in fact had some technical difficulties that prevented them from airing today...

not possible...

it has never happened in the history of broadcasting...

not once...

(not saying some of you guys are miserable people, but, some of you guys are miserable people)

12 minutes ago, LJB said:

there is absolutely no way that they could have in fact had some technical difficulties that prevented them from airing today...

not possible...

it has never happened in the history of broadcasting...

not once...

(not saying some of you guys are miserable people, but, some of you guys are miserable people)

Maybe it wasn’t a Dresser duck. Maybe, just maybe, he’s...... stalling. (Hides for cover)

I'm wondering if they will use any of Dresser's quotes from the ancient past of January, 2020 when/if he appears on FRL? 

They include:

"Coaching is about teaching them how to be accountable"

"Doesn't want to be honest"

"There comes a point where there has to be honesty"

"We've got a few guys that just need to learn how to tell the truth"

It seems like some of those might be applied to claims like having a wrestler default to avoid sharing germs. Or that most of the defaults were coincidences.

Or am I just confused and January Dresser is a different person that February Dresser?

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I'm wondering if they will use any of Dresser's quotes from the ancient past of January, 2020 when/if he appears on FRL? 

They include:

Those did not age well...

25 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

They include:

It seems like some of those might be applied to claims like having a wrestler default to avoid sharing germs. Or that most of the defaults were coincidences.

Or am I just confused and January Dresser is a different person that February Dresser?

Well to be fair he also said he was going to "micromanage" them.  I think forcing them to injury default to the starter is evidence of that.

7 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Well to be fair he also said he was going to "micromanage" them.  I think forcing them to injury default to the starter is evidence of that.

This certainly looks like micromanagement. But he said he didn't force the defaults. He said it was coincidental. I'm just saying you can't have it both ways.

Of course, I am assuming that the defaults were not coincidental or germ related. And that is where I might be wrong, too.

2 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

This certainly looks like micromanagement. But he said he didn't force the defaults. He said it was coincidental. I'm just saying you can't have it both ways.

Of course, I am assuming that the defaults were not coincidental or germ related. And that is where I might be wrong, too.

The germ-default guy wrestled in the previous round.  Dresser just needs to stop talking.

1 hour ago, jchapman said:

The germ-default guy wrestled in the previous round.  Dresser just needs to stop talking.

In my experience wrestlers have very delicate constitutions. They are hot house flowers who need to be treated with great care. My grandmother's China was sturdier. 

Unrelated question: What would Dresser's reaction be if one of his guys said he didnt want to wrestle because he found out his opponent had been sick? I have dibs on the front row at that press conference.