stonerd7

Big 10s at Rutgers

4 minutes ago, stonerd7 said:

Got my tickets already and tickets for the festival between sessions on Saturday are getting delivered today... question for the Rutgers folk- do they serve beer in the RAC?

Good for you stonerd7! 

ps: is that you firing one up, and behind the wheel? ;)

On 2/27/2020 at 9:16 AM, stonerd7 said:

Got my tickets already and tickets for the festival between sessions on Saturday are getting delivered today... question for the Rutgers folk- do they serve beer in the RAC?

x

Edited by TFBJR
clean up

23 hours ago, Marcus Cisero said:

ps: is that you firing one up, and behind the wheel? 

There was a time when I was a kid that was a regular thing...just a nighttime thing for me now.

Good looking out TFBJR...just the right information I was looking for.  Brunch on Sunday morning sounds perfect.

2 hours ago, stonerd7 said:

There was a time when I was a kid that was a regular thing...just a nighttime thing for me now.

Good looking out TFBJR...just the right information I was looking for.  Brunch on Sunday morning sounds perfect.

My pleasure.  I'm at the brunch and the 2 indoor events at the RU Club.    Should be fun.  

1 hour ago, TobusRex said:

Are NJ women as trashy as that Jersey Shore show portrayed? If they are, I think I might go :D

Fortunately they are kind've like beached whales, washed up on the shore.  Thus you won't find em at the RAC. :)