Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Cinnabon

PSU may not qualify 125, 157, 197 and HWT for NCAAs

Qualifier spots are out.  Big 10 gets 8 at 125, 6 at 157, 6 at 197 and 7 at HWT.

At 125 Meredith will be the last seed (14th) at B10s.  He will not qualify.

At 157 Pipher or Gardner will not place top 6 at 157 (Deakin, Young, Coleman, Lewan, Tucker, Robb are all Intermat top 20 at this weight)

At 197 Rasheed is behind Moore, Schultz, Warner, Brunner, Pagano and Davison.  He will have to wrestle to seed to get that 7th spot.

At HWT Nevills is behind Steveon, Parris, Cass, Hilger, Jensen and Traub.  He will have to wrestle to seed to get that 7th spot.

So as you see there is basically no margin of error for any of these 4 weights to qualify.  125 and 157 will need to wrestle out of their minds to qualify and 197 and HWT can't slip up even a tiny bit or they won't qualify.

I predict PSU sends 6/10 to NCAAs.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Qualifier spots are out.  Big 10 gets 8 at 125, 6 at 157, 6 at 197 and 7 at HWT.

At 125 Meredith will be the last seed (14th) at B10s.  He will not qualify.

At 157 Pipher or Gardner will not place top 6 at 157 (Deakin, Young, Coleman, Lewan, Tucker, Robb are all Intermat top 20 at this weight)

At 197 Rasheed is behind Moore, Schultz, Warner, Brunner, Pagano and Davison.  He will have to wrestle to seed to get that 7th spot.

At HWT Nevills is behind Steveon, Parris, Cass, Hilger, Jensen and Traub.  He will have to wrestle to seed to get that 7th spot.

So as you see there is basically no margin of error for any of these 4 weights to qualify.  125 and 157 will need to wrestle out of their minds to qualify and 197 and HWT can't slip up even a tiny bit or they won't qualify.

I predict PSU sends 6/10 to NCAAs.

Maybe they should just not weigh in then since that is what is going to happen.  Leave Meredith and Gardner back at state college. 

Shark Tank judge Barbara Corcoran was scammed out of an $400,000 in an email scam, where the perpetrator acted as her assistant, and emailed her bookkeeper an invoice for real estate renovations. The email address was one letter off from her assistants, and it was not realized until the bookkeeper originated an email to the assistant to follow up. 

1 minute ago, malcolmJfromPA said:

Maybe they should just not weigh in then since that is what is going to happen.  Leave Meredith and Gardner back at state college. 

Considering Meredith has not beaten a single B10 wrestler this year....and Gardner is an undersized 149 pounder I find it very unlikely they qualify.

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Considering Meredith has not beaten a single B10 wrestler this year....and Gardner is an undersized 149 pounder I find it very unlikely they qualify.

Probably not but, you make it sound as if they should not even get on the bus.   Besides your doom and gloom for Shak and HWT is a little overzealous.

12 minutes ago, malcolmJfromPA said:

Probably not but, you make it sound as if they should not even get on the bus.   Besides your doom and gloom for Shak and HWT is a little overzealous.

They should try, of course, but it is close to impossible for them to make it.  Shak and Nevills can make it if they wrestle 100%.  Any slip up and they finish on the outside looking in.

43 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Shark Tank judge Barbara Corcoran was scammed out of an $400,000 in an email scam, where the perpetrator acted as her assistant, and emailed her bookkeeper an invoice for real estate renovations. The email address was one letter off from her assistants, and it was not realized until the bookkeeper originated an email to the assistant to follow up. 

Steven Seagal was fined 500,000 today by the SEC for promoting a form of crypto currency without disclosing he received 250,000 in cash for the promotion along with another 750,000 in crypto currency 

turns out he is not  “above the law”

7 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Steven Seagal was fined 500,000 today by the SEC for promoting a form of crypto currency without disclosing he received 250,000 in cash for the promotion along with another 750,000 in crypto currency 

turns out he is not  “above the law”

So he still came out 500k ahead.  Nice margin. 

14 minutes ago, BigTenFanboy said:

You also said you would do certain things if you lost certain bets.

I know I should let you keep on keeping on, but I can't believe you haven't realized it by now.  JC is a "persona", hence there is NO true interaction with him.  ANYONE that made a bet with him, simply should have KNOWN BETTER.  All his posts are a "schtick".

The funny thing is, I think he actually showed he IS a PSU fan when he 1st started posting and now is just anti-trolling PSU.............................

7 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

turns out he is not  “above the law

I like what you did there!

Looks like the SEC was Out For Justice. However, if the DOJ had Seagal Marked For Death, he would be On Deadly Ground and it might take an Executive Decision for him to avoid some Exit Wounds.

And cinnabum sucks...

Rasheed has not wrestled well this year,  but at his best he would be contending for an NCAA title,   125, 149 and 157 have been Holes all year, though 149 has been wrestling a lot better lately going to overtime with Sasso and Lee, maybe he can get a low AA if everything goes perfect  (LOL,I just called an outside shot at AA a Hole in the Lineup, that shows how good Penn State has been)

The Problem is Iowa has a chance at 10 AA's  and 184 is the only one who is not expected to AA although he could.

125, Iowa huge advantage, lots of bonus points.

133. fairly even

141. Advantage PSU possible NCAA Champ Iowa Low AA

149 Iowa possible champ PSU low AA is the ceiling

157 Iowa 4-6, PSU unlikely to score

165 fairly even,  Slight Edge PSU

174 Fairly Even slight edge Iowa

184 Advantage PSU

197 Advantage Iowa, though Potential for PSU if he can show past years form

285 Advantage Iowa,  not sure if Kerk wrestles, some say high AA which could make it even.

I don't know how to put this, but I feel PSU has been holding back, or working to peak correctly or something.  It seems like they have been getting better as the year has gone on and didn't get real pumped early.  I think they will qualify at least nine guys.  Based on absolutely no facts.  Then at the NCAA tournament PSU guys will win matches they shouldn't and Iowa will lose matches they shouldn't.  It has something to do with preparing your team?  (Side note: I don't want this, I just believe it.)

13 hours ago, TripNSweep said:

Now and then, a piroshki learns a hard lesson from a wily dilettante. Unlike so many bubble baths who have made their sublime dissident abhorrent to us, cigars remain gingerly. A bubble bath graduates from a 

I do love my cigars.