D3UC157

Vincenzo Joseph

58 minutes ago, 82bordeaux said:

If Mrs. Joseph wears the white hat in Minneapolis, he's a lock.

I love how Mrs. J. wears that look of sheer terror and doom and she watches Vincenzo wrestle, then sheer relief when he wins. Great "Mom" stuff. 

Edited by TBar1977

20 minutes ago, ionel said:

Vincenzo is married & wife took the last part of first name, who knew ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Its all good with the Cenzos! Or is the Josephs? Either way, its all good!

Edited by TBar1977

2 hours ago, TobusRex said:

I'll be rooting for Cenzo. Love to see great wrestlers cap it off in style! Would be fun if he and the Bull go nuts in the finals! 

I agree. Will it end there? Hall vs. Kem and Cenzo vs. The Bull would be a hell of a bookends to the finals.

17 minutes ago, 82bordeaux said:

I agree. Will it end there? Hall vs. Kem and Cenzo vs. The Bull would be a hell of a bookends to the finals.

How amazing would it be if somehow, someway, those matches are the final two of the tourney and if PSU wins both they win the team title? That would be totally EPIC. 

8 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

How amazing would it be if somehow, someway, those matches are the final two of the tourney and if PSU wins both they win the team title? That would be totally EPIC. 

There are others that post here that would think that is not so EPIC! Frankly, If I get to see Cenzo and Hall go out with NCAA titles, it would be worth the trip to Minneapolis regardless of the team race. And Nick Lee and RBY on top of the podium would be pretty alright as well.

5 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

I love how Mrs. J. wears that look of sheer terror and doom and she watches Vincenzo wrestle, then sheer relief when he wins. Great "Mom" stuff. 

With his style I would too. 

He almost never loses but he almost loses half his damn matches

15 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

With his style I would too. 

He almost never loses but he almost loses half his damn matches

Well, its not half but I do get your point. Cenzo is super willing to get in those 50-50 positions. Very entertaining style. 

15 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

Well, its not half but I do get your point. Cenzo is super willing to get in those 50-50 positions. Very entertaining style. 

For sure. I always tune in for his matches, unless it’s against Isaiah white. Then I tune in for OT

I knew I was going to like Joseph's wrestling when he showed no fear of going upper body with IMAR, and this was after IMAR terrorized most of the weight class the previous 2 years in a row. I like fearless wrestlers. That's why I like Marinelli, too :D 

BTW, IMAR obviously made a mistake moving up a weight to 165 :D 

11 hours ago, TobusRex said:

Vincenzo Joseph. Sounds like a name straight out of witness protection! Can you imagine the amazing Italian chow at his Mama's place during Thanksgiving/New Years? 

Nope, it is from ALIEN NATION and clever surgery has him looking like an Earth human.