sansbarksdale

How am I going to watch the Olympic Trials

2 hours ago, GranbyTroll said:

Simple solution: spend $100s on tickets, fly to Harrisburg, rent a car, drive to State College, rent a hotel, take Friday and Monday off work for travel, and just enjoy the wrestling! It's so easy!!

I'm pretty sure it's already sold out, and NBC's probably only going to broadcast the finals.

From USA Wrestling today:

Those who have not secured Olympic Trials tickets can watch all of the action through NBC Sports coverage. The morning session will air on Trackwrestling and other NBC digital platforms, with the evening sessions on NBCSN.

There are no details about which “other NBC digital platforms” OTTs might be on, because for some reason NBC Sports doesn’t publish its broadcast and streaming schedule this far out, but the event could be available to subscribers on the NBCSN or NBC Olympics channel on tv, AppleTV or Roku. Probably not since it’s PPV on Track but hopefully they’ll at least replay it on the NBC channels.

Edited by pamela

On 3/3/2020 at 1:06 PM, GranbyTroll said:

Simple solution: spend $100s on tickets, fly to Harrisburg, rent a car, drive to State College, rent a hotel, take Friday and Monday off work for travel, and just enjoy the wrestling! It's so easy!!

That's my plan........... if they hold it......... A friend just called and said he is hearing that it is being postponed.

Well after seeing that the NCAA’s have been cancelled, I am just hoping that it will still be held. 

The Pan Ams are happening in Ottawa. They did not cancel. Our Ott's happen on a big ten campus with many foreign students. I can see cancelling classes. But, postponing the Ott's is overkill right now imo. 

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk