Marcus Cisero

Your #1 Favorite D1 Collegiate Wrestling Team Since the Dawn of Time

I am a diehard wrestling fan that is open to offers to love your D1 wrestling team.  The bronze package is valid for D1 NCWA teams.  The silver package offers standard D1 NCAA team support and includes informed opinions.  The gold package provides my absolute support through faith and wishful thinking.  It includes an average of 8 posts per day and persistent arguments until the cows come home.  Please submit your offers in writing here to start the negotiation process.  

10 minutes ago, jross said:

I am a diehard wrestling fan that is open to offers to love your D1 wrestling team.  The bronze package is valid for D1 NCWA teams.  The silver package offers standard D1 NCAA team support and includes informed opinions.  The gold package provides my absolute support through faith and wishful thinking.  It includes an average of 8 posts per day and persistent arguments until the cows come home.  Please submit your offers in writing here to start the negotiation process.  

Quick question, is there a platinum package that will include the favor of multiple deities? There are a lot of wrestlers and fans out there with Jesus in their corner. My team needs the upper hand.

39 minutes ago, lu1979 said:

Lehigh - I wrestled there from 1976 to 79 under Thad Turner.

After LU I follow all the EIWA Teams and pull for them to do well.

Lu - that's interesting. I grew up in Long island NY and recall my Dad and I watching Lehigh wrestling on television back in the late 1970's. I remember the Lieberman brothers and a few others.  I guess you were on that team too! Wow!

18 hours ago, russelscout said:

Iowa fan through and through. A little background for the hell of it:

I grew up an Iowa sports fan because of my dad. He loved all Iowa; football, basketball and of course wrestling. We were always extra interested in wrestling because we are from the same town as the Brand's brothers. I was awfully young when they competed, but I do remember watching them on IPTV. I will never forget the year my dad took me to see Iowa dual BV and SDSU in Spencer Iowa in 1996. A ton of talent on that team, obviously as they would go on to set and still hold the point record. 

I really started following closer when I got in to middle school. My English teacher was a wrestling coach and had coached the brands in high school. He is a great guy and got all of the magazines like WIN magazine, which he would let me read when I was done with homework in his class. 

From that point on, I have always been the guy in my circle of friends who was a huge Iowa wrestling homer, but also someone who knew and followed NCAA wrestling more than any one. Then of course I found this forum and HR. I have only started recently posting here religiously. I was mostly a lurker and have had a handful of other accounts that no one would remember. The internet is great at creating a nice little area where you can talk with like minded people. Now that I have a clear outlet to participate in discussion, Iowa wrestling is really my only sports related interest. 

Russell, incredible history - I wonder if the other posters knew this about you - you being from the same town as the Brands brothers, and your English teacher was a wrestler who coached the Brands. Now I can see why no one here can ever challenge you - and win, when it has to do with Terry and Tom Brands and their awesome Iowa team. Thanks for sharing that!

56 minutes ago, Crotalus said:

Quick question, is there a platinum package that will include the favor of multiple deities? There are a lot of wrestlers and fans out there with Jesus in their corner. My team needs the upper hand.

Yes, custom packages with religious options are available.  There is even an option for voodoo where I ask Jobu to bring good luck.

jobu%201__84302.1582907647.jpg?c=2&imbyp

I expect you'll accept "likes" on both of your posts as sufficient payment (like/post ratio is more important than money). Consider yourself a Mizzou fan now. I will stop by KFC tonight to provide the chicken sacrifice to Jobu.