Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Cinnabon

Desanto - what if he gets cradled again?

Either by RBY or any other wrestler during Big 10s?  Do you think he will try to fight out of it or will instinct kick in and he panics and yelps out in "pain"?  For the record I think he makes it to the finals but I think his competition will be aware of his vulnerability (physical or maybe psychological) to the cradle.

NASA has rewarded a seventh grade Virginia student, who attended space camp in Huntsville, AL and fell in love with space after viewing the Saturn V rocket, by taking his suggestion for naming he Mars Rover. “Perseverance” will launch from Cape Canaveral in July 2020 with the student in attendance. It is expected to land on the red planet in January of ‘21. 

Just now, Lurker said:

NASA has rewarded a seventh grade Virginia student, who attended space camp in Huntsville, AL and fell in love with space after viewing the Saturn V rocket, by taking his suggestion for naming he Mars Rover. “Perseverance” will launch from Cape Canaveral in July 2020 with the student in attendance. It is expected to land on the red planet in January of ‘21. 

Road Trip!

10 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Either by RBY or any other wrestler during Big 10s?  Do you think he will try to fight out of it or will instinct kick in and he panics and yelps out in "pain"?  For the record I think he makes it to the finals but I think his competition will be aware of his vulnerability (physical or maybe psychological) to the cradle.

What happens id JC pays off his gambling debts?

There are good trolls and there are bad trolls. Then there is Jimmy C.  The man’s rise to stardom is truly unparalleled.  Seriously, no troll has ever been able to get the amount of responses so quickly, with the type of responses even falling into the ideal percentage per type. 

Truly, much respect. Your posts drum up a serious amount of actual debate, while those that dislike keep posting the desired attacks that fall on deaf ears, or mindless drivel that keeps your topic at the top of the page. 

I have to say he OWNS this board and most of you as well!

16 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

There are good trolls and there are bad trolls. Then there is Jimmy C.  The man’s rise to stardom is truly unparalleled.  Seriously, no troll has ever been able to get the amount of responses so quickly, with the type of responses even falling into the ideal percentage per type. 

Truly, much respect. Your posts drum up a serious amount of actual debate, while those that dislike keep posting the desired attacks that fall on deaf ears, or mindless drivel that keeps your topic at the top of the page. 

I have to say he OWNS this board and most of you as well!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He even gets people who defend and honor him!

26 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Tbar - I certainly don't defend or honor him but I do support Jimmy's right to participate in this forum. I find him thought provoking and based on the participation (replies) he receives, others clearly feel the same way.  The issue with the bets should have never gone as far as it did because it clouds up some really good threads - almost daily. Quite frankly, I'm surprised those of you who are mods allowed bets to take place in this forum in the first place.  Then again I question why some topics / comments are allowed while others making national news are off limits and quickly shut down. 

I get the not paying a bet or debt thing people should always honor their word. I have no problem what so ever with Cinnabon posting topics. He's not spewing hatred or vulgarity and freedom of speech is something we all should be grateful for. Just choose not to participate.

Edited by Sublime607

1 hour ago, TBar1977 said:

It isn't about defend or honor.  It was simply about "identifying" what he is.  Many of you seem offended or suprised by things he has posted or things he hasn't done.  To me, that is hilarious and I give him credit for being able to make that happen.  He has achieved what most trolls only dream of, in a very short timeframe.  

I liken those that take ANYTHING he has posted or done seriously to the great saying, "If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you!"

9 minutes ago, Sublime607 said:

I get the not paying a bet or debt thing people should always honor their word. I have no problem what so ever with Cinnabon posting topics. He's not spewing hatred or vulgarity and freedom of speech is something we all should be grateful for. Just choose not to participate.

But, why?  People should KNOW they are dealing with a "persona" and not a real person.  Expecting him to honor a bet would be akin to expecting that Prince from Africa to transfer millions to your account if you just send him that $2,500.00 so he can remove the "freeze" on his assetts.

By now, people should know how to identify nearly all forms of trolls and how to deal with them.  If you don't care for the "schtick" ignore them.  Otherwise, any dealings you have with them, the results are on YOU!

Edited by MSU158

8 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

It isn't about defend or honor.  It was simply about "identifying" what he is.  Many of you seem offended or suprised by things he has posted or things he hasn't done.  To me, that is hilarious and I give him credit for being able to make that happen.  He has achieved what most trolls only dream of, in a very short timeframe.  

I liken those that take ANYTHING he has posted or done seriously to the great saying, "If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And he even gets people to give him credit for being trolly!

4 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

But, why?  People should KNOW they are dealing with a "persona" and not a real person.  Expecting him to honor a bet would be akin to expecting that Prince from Africa to transfer millions to your account if you just send him that $2,500.00 so he can remove the "freeze" on his assetts.

By now, people should know how to identify nearly all forms of trolls and how to deal with them.  If you don't care for the "schtick" ignore them.  Otherwise, any dealings you have with them, the results are on YOU!

You never know who is on the other end of the computer. Could be a 11 year old kid that's getting crucified by grown adult for all we know.

1 minute ago, TBar1977 said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And he even gets people to give him credit for being trolly!

To be clear, I think many types of trolls are GREAT for forums.  He creates a ton of great conversations and provides some entertainment.  The fact that he can get guys like you riled up, when you should KNOW that is the entire point, is hilarious to me.  As such, he deserves credit for getting the EXACT RESULT he is looking for.

If you don't like that fact, don't fall so easily into his trap.  Engage the troll, and I will give him credit for getting you to do it!