Sign in to follow this  
malcolmJfromPA

Posts About Wrestling Please!!!

Everyone has been giving Jimmy C a hard time about his not paying debts.  I get how some may be upset.  But with some much happening in the next few weeks can we all just put that aside and maybe just talk about the wrestling?  If you want to grill him then go ahead wait until the off season.  I come on here to read about "Wrestling" not a bunch of Men and Women bicker about one person.  It clogs up the posts and I have to read 8 pages of crap just to see if anything relevant is in a post.  I'm sure someone will say something to me about this but Im an adult and just want to read, learn and converse about wrestling in what is the absolute best part of the season.   Thanks.

I would think all the problems would be solved if JC would quit posting, right? Maybe try asking the one person that caused the problems to stop instead of all of the people it affected to stop.

That being said, the guy posts a lot of "interesting" topics, so that would suck too.

Agree with the not wanting to read 8 pages clogged up with men and women in a pissing contest. But that’s far far from isolated to Jimmy. It’s just the flavor of the month with the bet thing (which anyone in their right mind knew wasn’t going to be paid, and many of those griping would not have paid up had they lost). When everyone forgets about the bets, the 8 pages of pissing contests will continue...they have for as long as I’ve been hanging around here (which started years before I began posting). 

2 minutes ago, malcolmJfromPA said:

And just saw Mac Chruch eliminated Coach Cunninghams son a minute ago.

Isn't the Cunningham kid in 9th grade? He's young.

Also, did you see how Church lost? On a 3rd caution in UTB. Wow!

Edited by TBar1977

11 minutes ago, malcolmJfromPA said:

Everyone has been giving Jimmy C a hard time about his not paying debts.  I get how some may be upset.  But with some much happening in the next few weeks can we all just put that aside and maybe just talk about the wrestling?  If you want to grill him then go ahead wait until the off season.  I come on here to read about "Wrestling" not a bunch of Men and Women bicker about one person.  It clogs up the posts and I have to read 8 pages of crap just to see if anything relevant is in a post.  I'm sure someone will say something to me about this but Im an adult and just want to read, learn and converse about wrestling in what is the absolute best part of the season.   Thanks.

Please stay on topic, this is a wrestling forum we don't need threads & posts complaining about how folks aren't posting and threading about wrestling we need threading and posting about wrestling on this here wrestling forum.  

1 minute ago, ionel said:

Please stay on topic, this is a wrestling forum we don't need threads & posts complaining about how folks aren't posting and threading about wrestling we need threading and posting about wrestling on this here wrestling forum.  

Hi somebody.  Never fails.

I have said a lot about Jimmy. So I should stop or else I am giving him too much undeserved power over me.  For the life of me, I don't get why people continually say his topics are interesting.  I think they are often stupid, like how Penn St didn't have a chance verse Ohio State.  But to each their own. 

I think it would be better appealing to Jimmy to stop posting than to ask everyone else to stop calling him out.  At least Jimmy probably should be punished by a month hiatus from the board.  I think you are asking the wrong person to stop talking about the issue.  In my opinion, you should have asked Jimmy to stop posting during the championship weeks. 

But anyway, I personally need to stop posting about Jimmy because I am giving him free rent in my mind.  He doesn't deserve that.  But I will speak up when he tries to make other bets with people.  

And by the way, someone who cheated charities should be punished.  Jimmy won't even talk about why he won't own up to his wrongdoing.  I think that points to a larger character flaw than simply not paying.  

Most people believe that a bubble ostensibly can be kind to a botched swamp, but they need to remember how inexorably the chic clock takes a coffee break. Unlike so many swamps who have made their curmudgeonly hand abhorrent to us, bonbons remain darling. A sublime labyrinth befriends a womanly alchemist.

2 hours ago, malcolmJfromPA said:

Hilegas is going to get beat again by my man Wyatt Henson.  Not a Iowa fan just a huge Waynesbug High fan.

Didn't Henson beat him at regionals?

Not a Waynesburg fan (although they're a great team), but after watching the Henson/Hermann match at Super 32, I've been a fan of both.