Perry

Big Ten Session 2

Just now, Daybreak said:

No, that was clearly stalling at the end. You’re just too much of a psu homer to call it. Be real. 

And all y'all are also homers the other way. You can't win by begging refs, you have to actually score the points your own self. 

In one year RBY totally flipped the script on Austin. Them's the facts. 

1 minute ago, russelscout said:

Isnt that everyones way? You watched a Nebby match this tourney?

I have said for years that nebraska, iowa and arizona state have the biggest baby coaches. All three programs are headed by absolutely obnoxious people

RBY wrestled that match like Chaz Tucker. Get a takedown and spend the rest of the match presenting himself while moving forward but generating 0 offense. Cornell fans fussed at me when I said that type of wrestling should be called stalling....

Just now, shieldofpistis said:

Isn't that what Snyder did to Cox about 6 years ago?

I don't know but what was outrageous was that the refs didn't call stall. I think you wrestle that match with ten refs and eight call stalling at least once.

Just now, TBar1977 said:

Iowa fans, no worries. your number 1 cheerleader Pyles will be calling for a special investigation Tuesday morning regarding all of RBY's alleged stalling. I have it on good authority "He has a Plan". 

Hey Tbar. Whats the team score? 

Just now, BigTimeFan said:

I don't know but what was outrageous was that the refs didn't call stall. I think you wrestle that match with ten refs and eight call stalling at least once.

The calling stall is inconsistent.  I've been cheated by it before.  It's unfortunate.  Refs need to be just as consistent in 1 and 2 period as 3rd. 

Iowa fans, no worries. your number 1 cheerleader Pyles will be calling for a special investigation Tuesday morning regarding all of RBY's alleged stalling. I have it on good authority "He has a Plan". 
You have a serious victim complex thing going on.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just now, TBar1977 said:

No idea. Not even concerned with it. I waived that white flag months ago. Kind of liberating. 

Thats probably best for you. How can you maintain such arrogance when you have to deal with reality? Id keep looking away.