Perry

Big Ten Session 2

Just now, Perry said:

LOL Iowa has no room to complain about stalling with Skatzka somehow getting hit for stalling while Kem is literally laying on the mat with no attempts to get up

Yes, when the match wasnt in question at all. I tell ya, the fix is in for Iowa. 

Just now, TBar1977 said:

Sensitive? You keep chasing me around this board. And Iowa is winning, yet YOu are pre occupied with a PSU fan. Ha ha. 

Did it occur to you top just sit back and enjoy it? 

Im on one thread. Chasing you around the board? 

Oh and Im just having fun Tbar. Just like you. Its fun. 

1 minute ago, uncle bernard said:

Probably because he wanted to see RBY wrestle because he's electric when he actually does.

Like when he sprawled in the gross match and gross never took a shot. Electric. 

Sorry this is so far after the fact but I just got started reading this thread. Come on now, a LOT of you people on here need to look up the word hypocrite in the dictionary. It's a really bad look when you complain about another guy stalling, and rightfully so, but then when you're guy stalls you refuse to acknowledge it, make up some lame excuse or just shake your head and say my guy won, my guy won! Not everybody does it but a lot of people on here do. I'll admit I was rooting for RBY but had he been wrestling a match in high school and I was the ref, I would have dinged him on more than one occasion. In college he should have been called even more. I'm glad he won but that looked bad.

Also, showboating makes it look even worse.