Perry

Big Ten Session 2

1 minute ago, Eagle26 said:

The arm slipped out and it was an illegal headlock for a split second, so he wisely bailed before giving up a point

OK, may be right.  But who cares about giving up a point?   It was a hail mary and it didn't look like drove into it hard enough.  I'll watch it again, I could be wrong.

6 minutes ago, Marcus Cisero said:

did you see what he did. I dont go for that kind of disrespect towards the coach, or any authority figure for that matter.

Pin by Parris in the 1st!

What’d he do?

I mean all the way to the top at NCAAs, for the first year in a row. 

The point was that Moore has supposedly been the man at 197 for the past three years, and somehow managed to screw it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, russelscout said:

I thought these were true 9th matches. 

Oh, that makes sense. Wasn't even thinking of the 9th placers. Looking for the schedule, but FLO doesn't have anything useful, like when the wrestling finishes tonight

2 minutes ago, lu_alum said:

The point was that Moore supposedly been the man at 197 for the past three years, and somehow managed to screw it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And my point is that I don't think he will screw it up this year. Too good right now. 

Btw, he was never going to win last year. Not with Bo Nickal in the weight class. 

18 minutes ago, headshuck said:

For the 3rd year in a row?

It makes not one bit of difference to me but I do not get where everybody keeps saying how Kollin Moore is going to find a way to blow it again this year. 

Freshman - Seeded 3rd. Goes MD, MD, MD & then loses to the 2 seed by 4. Wins in the consi's by decision and then pins the 4 seed to finish 3rd. Horrible job.

Soph. - Seeded 1st. Goes dec, MD. Then gets caught, makes a mistake or call it what you will, he loses to Conel. Wins 3 on the backside including a win over #2 seed Darmstadt and then loses to Conel 5-3 and gets 4th. You want to say he underperformed okay but as the one seed it's either exactly to seed or underperforming. Not a great tournament obviously but not horrible. Conel was certainly better than his record would have indicated which was 30 - 11. 

2019 - Seeded 2. Has 3 MD and a 6 point decision before losing 5-1 to a once-in-a-generation talent who was the three-time champion.

3 years at an upper weight and he finishes fourth, third, second. He was nowhere near as big a recruit as Warner but to listen to people talk about him he's been ****ty for the last three years. Sorry but the facts don't back it up.

15 minutes ago, Gopher82 said:

Haters gonna hate. Just that simple. You'd really be jealous if you seen Steveson's woman!

Jealous of a 19 year old kids girlfriend?

realky?

if you are over 20 saying this, you should re-evaluate your life...