shieldofpistis

Differences in Tom Ryan and Cael

1 hour ago, BLT said:

Cael is bald and Ryan is not. 

hahahaha!

On a totally unrelated topic while looking over my shoulder after hearing the "bell", the DOW just closed a few seconds ago @ just under 2K points Wow Wow and Wow!!!

Edited by Marcus Cisero

3 minutes ago, Mphillips said:

Senator Dole, This is about as virulent as I've ever noticed you being?  You don't think much of Ryan it seems...  

('Virulent' may be a bit strong but I spelled it correctly the first time and I didn't want to waste it.)

I love the choice of words Mphillips!  Virulent is a hard word to pronounce for some but rather easy to understand for those who understood.

22 minutes ago, Mphillips said:

Senator Dole, This is about as virulent as I've ever noticed you being?  You don't think much of Ryan it seems...  

('Virulent' may be a bit strong but I spelled it correctly the first time and I didn't want to waste it.)

Pulling out those 50 cent words, that word of the day calendar must be paying off!

In all seriousness, Mr. Ryan is a fine coach and one of the best in the business. I would not fault any of my great-great grandsons for wanting to wrestle for him and attend an Ohio State University.

However, Mr. Ryan does seem to have faltered in the extended development of elite athletes within his program. Looking at guys like Tomasello and Martin, who would have guessed they would never win another title in their last three years? Add in someone like Bo Jordan(injuries yes), whom most would have guessed he'd get at least one title after his freshman year, and you have consistent data that does not look good for Mr. Ryan.

When comparing Mr. Ryan to Mr. Sanderson you see a drastic difference in the extended development of the top athletes in each program. The Penn State athletes seem to innovate and add tools to their arsenal, while Ohio State athletes continue to do "what works" without adapting and improving.

2 minutes ago, BobDole said:

Pulling out those 50 cent words, that word of the day calendar must be paying off!

In all seriousness, Mr. Ryan is a fine coach and one of the best in the business. I would not fault any of my great-great grandsons for wanting to wrestle for him and attend an Ohio State University.

However, Mr. Ryan does seem to have faltered in the extended development of elite athletes within his program. Looking at guys like Tomasello and Martin, who would have guessed they would never win another title in their last three years? Add in someone like Bo Jordan(injuries yes), whom most would have guessed he'd get at least one title after his freshman year, and you have consistent data that does not look good for Mr. Ryan.

When comparing Mr. Ryan to Mr. Sanderson you see a drastic difference in the extended development of the top athletes in each program. The Penn State athletes seem to innovate and add tools to their arsenal, while Ohio State athletes continue to do "what works" without adapting and improving.

Be careful Bob, there's a 50+% fatality rate for COVID-19  if 95 or older and although it may be fake news, heard corona may be spread thru the internet and forums.  :0  ;)

Snyder won 3 NCAA titles, an Olympic title, and 2 world titles while still in college.

Logan is a four time NCAA champ.

What has Carl done to match that? Nolf, Nico, No Show Bo, Ruth, Wright, Hall, etc.

Does Penn State have a 4 time champ or an Olympic Champ? lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, BobDole said:

Hall has made three finals, Nato got PINNED twice in the semi-finals....PINNED, PINNED!!!!!! 

Oh I was mistaken that your take was guys who only won their freshman year, not what happened in the semis or what the scores were or perhaps their blood levels.I was mistaking your post for NCAA finishes. Sorry about that. BTW, did you say he was pinned? 

13 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Oh I was mistaken that your take was guys who only won their freshman year, not what happened in the semis or what the scores were or perhaps their blood levels.I was mistaking your post for NCAA finishes. Sorry about that. BTW, did you say he was pinned? 

I believe the proper term is loss by fall.

Man Myles Martin has to have some sleepless nights. Losing to Dean was simply absurd. And that match with Nickal should have been 6-0 if he simply kept his hip lower and not get with that elevator. Could EASILY been a 3X champ and Kollin Moore not winning his Sophomore year has a similar feel to it relative to the disappointment.

1 minute ago, Aviator12 said:

Man Myles Martin has to have some sleepless nights. Losing to Dean was simply absurd. And that match with Nickal should have been 6-0 if he simply kept his hip lower and not get with that elevator. Could EASILY been a 3X champ and Kollin Moore not winning his Sophomore year has a similar feel to it relative to the disappointment.

I could have easily been president, but I'm not.

Just now, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Jimmy C owes $200 to charity.  You strike me as the same person.  

Search youtube for shield of pistols.  You will see many videos from me. Clearly you will see I'm not Jimmy c.  I then expect an apology.  You are saying something online you'd never say face to face with me. That is cowardly.  I gave you the evidence I'm not Jimmy c.  Investigate or be silent.

51 minutes ago, shieldofpistis said:

Not this time.  He is cowardly over the net calling someone who I detest.  

Sorry bud, not trying to get you upset or sully your longstanding (since Feb 1) forum username.  

Your activity just struck me as odd--still does.  I was operating on a hunch.  If you're not him, you're not him. 

Edited by steamboat_charlie v2

24 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Sorry bud, not trying to get you upset or sully your longstanding (since Feb 1) forum username.  

Your activity just struck me as odd--still does.  I was operating on a hunch.  If you're not him, you're not him. 

Which is easily proven by my YouTube channel. You should not make accusations that I owe 200 unless you have strong evidence.  Slander is not cool.