BigTimeFan

Big 10 Finals Thread.

Just now, BigTimeFan said:

Lee has the eye of the tiger. I’ve never seen him look so intense. I don’t know how he doesn’t TF in the finals. Pity that 125’s best talent lies elsewhere. 

If that is so I'm going to report him for poaching, Tigers are endangered animals. 

Does the wrestling circle at Rutgers look very small.  It appears like a high school-ish size circle rather than the huge circles we see in the NCAA final.  I suppose I could look it up but does anyone know the minimum and maximum size circles?

Unpopular opinion here: how is Spencer Lee not called for stalling in this finals match? He got off the hips a total of one time the entire match. How do you call bottom man for stalling when top guy sits on the hips and just pushes the head in to the mat? No different then double legs and pushing the head down. 

Unpopular opinion here: how is Spencer Lee not called for stalling in this finals match? He got off the hips a total of one time the entire match. How do you call bottom man for stalling when top guy sits on the hips and just pushes the head in to the mat? No different then double legs and pushing the head down. 
Because Spencer turns people from there and the bottom guy is flat on his belly because he knows it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk