BigTimeFan

Big 10 Finals Thread.

3 minutes ago, russelscout said:

Exactly. He's going to take a quote from 1 or 2 d-bags and pretend like it represents the fan base. Then he will use it to rip on Iowa fans any time Hall wins. Just a troll.

You are an idiot. I made no sweeping generalization. Learn to read, jackass. 

1 minute ago, TBar1977 said:

This is what you do Tbar. Remember? Iowa fans are just a foil in your act. That is what you said. You troll and then name call, cry and say I'm out of line when I call you out for doing exactly what you are so proud of. 

Just now, TBar1977 said:

Someone is really moody today. Losing does that. Welcome to a small taste of humility.  Be happy though, you haven’t had to taste it much and probably won’t much again for quite sometime. 

You could be from MSU and know your guys are still practicing in an intramural facility that any student could just walk into and work out in. 

1 minute ago, Perry said:

5 actions calls for parris and steveson gets hit for stalling for... nothing? These refs suck ass

He was hit for stalling because he was actively stalling. Parris was wrestling tentatively, but was wrestling still.

Just now, nhs67 said:

He was hit for stalling because he was actively stalling. Parris was wrestling tentatively, but was wrestling still.

He literally was doing nothing when the call came. This is a tech in freestyle long ago and that is the current problem with folk. Parris had gone oob 10x and didnt getnsingrd once. Steveson is so far beyond parris it isnt even a match

I could defintely see Paris scoring on Gable if he hits one of his shots clean, but the big differentiator is that Gable appears to be able to score whenever he wants to, just like he does on most other guys.

Literally as I typed that Paris scored a TD

12 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

Someone is really moody today. Losing does that. Welcome to a small taste of humility.  Be happy though, you haven’t had to taste it much and probably won’t much again for quite sometime. 

You could be from MSU and know your guys are still practicing in an intramural facility that any student could just walk into and work out in. 

Not losing. Check out my posts after the RBY, Nick Lee and Cenzo losses. "Losing" has nothing to do with this. 

1 minute ago, Perry said:

He literally was doing nothing when the call came. This is a tech in freestyle long ago and that is the current problem with folk. Parris had gone oob 10x and didnt getnsingrd once. Steveson is so far beyond parris it isnt even a match

It was a lousy stall call. And also Gable had that take down when Mason hit the table. Just lucky for Paris. 

Just now, TBar1977 said:

Not losing. Check out my posts after the RBY, Nick Lee and Cenzo losses. "Losing" has nothing to do with this. 

Ok, well you seriously overreacted to Russell.  Name calling isn’t your MO. Not to say I would ever have deserved it either, but I have been Harder on you plenty of times more than Russell has.