BigTimeFan

Big 10 Finals Thread.

2 minutes ago, Perry said:

Learned how to tap out of a meet from desanto. "Ahhh my knee!"

I guess so, but little do you actually know. And little do I know if he’s actually injured or not, regardless, I won’t stoop to that level aside from my sarcastic comment. Hope he’s alright. 

Edited by Daybreak

32 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

No. You are a total douchebag on occasion. This is one of those times.

Wtf is wrong with you, russell? You are out of line.

There was more than one person who said it and no Im not looking it up either. 

16 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

Ok, well you seriously overreacted to Russell.  Name calling isn’t your MO. Not to say I would ever have deserved it either, but I have been Harder on you plenty of times more than Russell has. 

He claimed I was making **** up and when at first I responded with far less he doubled down. 

1 hour ago, Perry said:

According to flo that last warner/shak match doesnt count. Think about that for a minute lol

flo is mistaken............ an inj default is the same as a loss............ MMF doesn't count. at least that is how I remember it.

Unless Parris can hit his dump for 2 TD and 2NF(and even then he may need 4NF) I don't see how he closes the gap.

Steveson is just a horrible stylistic matchup for him.  If Parris pushes more early in an attempt to gas Steveson out he leaves himself open for getting taken down more often early. If he plays it tentatively he plays straight into Steveson's counters when/if he does go for the attack.

Hurts as a Michigan homer, but that match was not close.

4 hours ago, Perry said:

I just can't respect the brands bros or the way they behave as coaches. This bottom stance by Lugo and murin should not be allowed either

why not?

are their hands placed correctly on the mat behind the line?

also, sasso was no where near his elbow 2 times for sure and maybe 3 or 4... only cautioned once.

3 hours ago, Perry said:

Rutgers you broke crap college why is the table on top of the mat? This is why nobody outside the state of NJ respects you (beyond other reasons)

So true, they could have pumped some cash into it by hosting the tournament in their basketball venue vs. the RAC

1 minute ago, GockeS said:

why not?

are their hands placed correctly on the mat behind the line?

also, sasso was no where near his elbow 2 times for sure and maybe 3 or 4... only cautioned once.

Agree that Sasso was not covering properly two times I believe, but what do you do when the elbow is half an inch off the mat? I know Iowa got called for touching elbows to knees recently (it is Lugo and Murin that use this position) and seemed dumbfounded. 

As for why I can't respect the Brands bros? Same reason I have minimal respect for Manning and Zeke Jones, they act like clowns in the corner.