BigTimeFan

Big 10 Finals Thread.

1 minute ago, ppitts71 said:

Unpopular opinion here: how is Spencer Lee not called for stalling in this finals match? He got off the hips a total of one time the entire match. How do you call bottom man for stalling when top guy sits on the hips and just pushes the head in to the mat? No different then double legs and pushing the head down. 

I dont like the bottom guy getting hit because the top guy is already earning riding time. However, Lee continues to work for bars and has Schroeder flat. You wont see the top guy get hit there very often.

1 minute ago, ppitts71 said:

He got off the hips a total of one time the entire match. How do you call bottom man for stalling when top guy sits on the hips and just pushes the head in to the mat?  

Have you ever seen Lee tilt an opponent?   He does exactly what you described before doing so.

4 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Because Spencer turns people from there and the bottom guy is flat on his belly because he knows it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just because he can turned from that position doesn’t mean it’s not stalling. Can’t be different wrestler to wrestler. Covering hips on top is stalling.

Edited by D3UC157

Just because he can turned from that position doesn’t mean it’s not stalking. Can be different wrestler to wrestler. Covering hips on top is stalling.
Not if the bottom guy is flat on his belly. He wasn't even attempting to base up because he was avoiding the tilt, i.e. avoiding wrestling, i.e. stalling.

1 minute ago, VakAttack said:

Not if the bottom guy is flat on his belly. He wasn't even attempting to base up because he was avoiding the tilt, i.e. avoiding wrestling, i.e. stalling.

Correct it’s double stalling. Lee got out to the side with 0:13 left and got a turn. So scoring potential was there.

I have no problem with Shak having two with the hips covered against Warner while Warner has the leg.

How is it also not two when Desanto has both legs covered on Gross with Gross on his butt but has Desantos ankle?

I said the same thing when Gross wrestled RBY last time. Hips covered with guy on his butt is two.