BigTimeFan

Big 10 Finals Thread.

2 minutes ago, TobusRex said:

Why no first place matches on FLO? 

BTN probably didn’t want to give up the rights to the finals. I’m assuming it’s got a better viewer base than competitive kayaking or whatever stupid stuff is usually on instead of wrestling. 

Can't believe Desanto lost that... match mismanagement at its finest.  He goes to cut gross, gross is savy and basically stalls out by not allowing desanto to cut him, then it gets to a point where desanto can ride him out and Desanto lets him go with only a few seconds left

1 minute ago, VakAttack said:

Hmmmm....gonna need to see that last exchange again, thought Desanto had it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Also looked like a TD to me... but it might have been after time expired

Also, I'm never sure what to make of it when the bottom guy refuses to be cut in the way Gross just did. He's not trying to wrestle or score points, but it's not traditionally stalling. Anyway, great match. Rivera looks like the best dude, but he also looked that way last year.

Just now, lost said:

Can't believe Desanto lost that... match mismanagement at its finest.  He goes to cut gross, gross is savy and basically stalls out by not allowing desanto to cut him, then it gets to a point where desanto can ride him out and Desanto lets him go with only a few seconds left

Definitely.  

Just now, pawrestler said:

Can someone walk me through that last exchange at 133 gross desanto? 

I missed the extra curricular stuff. I saw Gross stall it down to the end, was trying to switch cameras when I heard DeSanto had cost Iowa a team point. What a little **** he is, but I didn't see what it was, 

1 minute ago, TobusRex said:

I missed the extra curricular stuff. I saw Gross stall it down to the end, was trying to switch cameras when I heard DeSanto had cost Iowa a team point. What a little **** he is, but I didn't see what it was, 

He said something to the ref. Who knows. Refs can be pretty sensitive.

Edited by russelscout

2 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Also, I'm never sure what to make of it when the bottom guy refuses to be cut in the way Gross just did. He's not trying to wrestle or score points, but it's not traditionally stalling. Anyway, great match. Rivera looks like the best dude, but he also looked that way last year.

Wanna walk me through the match against RBY?