BigTimeFan

Big 10 Finals Thread.

2 minutes ago, pawrestler said:

Feel like Pletcher could have been dinged again tbh

Stall calls need to stay consistent so it it stays consist with the entire tournament then no. Plus pletcher was working hard.

I was assured that complaining about stalling calls "wasn't the penn state way." And yet all the psu fans are booing Pletcher during his interview. Such a crying shame to see fans whining about a lack of stall calls.
It's a great day to be a Luke Pletcher fan!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Just now, Daybreak said:

Stall calls need to stay consistent so it it stays consist with the entire tournament then no. Plus pletcher was working hard.

I wish college would get rid of stalling from neutral. Love the push out in freestyle. 

If it’s stalling in the 3rd it should be stalling in the first. 

2 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

The fair thing at 133 would be Desanto and Tucker at the 4/5.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I agree here. Tucker has 0 top 10-15ish wins (depending on where Alvarez and Bridges end up). I’m sure it’ll end up like a Shak Rasheed situation last year though since he’s undefeated.

If Lugo wins here does O’Conner have a claim for the 2 seed? O’Conners only loss will be Lugo, who will be the 1 seed. Sasso will have 3 losses. It doesn’t matter all that much though because they will be 2 and 3. 

Is anyone else getting sick of the referees talking so much?  I want them to shut up and just ref.  I don't think anything is added to the wrestlers or the bout by hearing "keep working", "center, guys", "work with that", etc. etc.  High school referees can do it without the chatter.  Are they mic'ed up or is this just bleed through to the open microphones of the announcers?

Edited by Lipdrag

1 minute ago, Lipdrag said:

Is anyone else getting sick of the referees talking so much?  I want them to just shut up and ref.  I don't think anything is added to the wrestlers or the bout by hearing "keep working", "center, guys", "work with that", etc. etc.  High school referees can do it without the chatter.  Are they mic'ed up or is this just bleed through to the open microphones of the announcers?

The only time I want to hear them talking is to explain their ruling on a challenege, like the NFL, but they only chitter chatter like you said.

1 minute ago, pamela said:

If you have Fox Sports it’s available there too

Not included on Xfinity :( Oh well, I can follow the scores live, at least, while watching the 3rd place matches. I'll see the champ finals on youtube within a couple hours :D