Sign in to follow this  
Eagle26

Flo

They finally have camera 1 on at least. Pretty sorry coverage by FLO at this point. Earlier I was very happy, but not having the cameras for the top two mats on is unforgiveable. Totally missed 125/133 finals/thirds

Plus they don't have the audio going for Mat 1, now that they finally have the camera on. Totally amateur work, Oh finally the audio is going. 

Edited by TobusRex

I just found it annoying that there was no mention that they won’t be streaming the finals mat. Maybe I missed it but it seemed very misleading that they were promoting the event and had the finals listed on their schedule, but then couldn’t show it. I get why, I just wish they would have disclosed that so we could make plans to view the finals 

50 minutes ago, Eagle26 said:

I just found it annoying that there was no mention that they won’t be streaming the finals mat. Maybe I missed it but it seemed very misleading that they were promoting the event and had the finals listed on their schedule, but then couldn’t show it. I get why, I just wish they would have disclosed that so we could make plans to view the finals 

That's the way it's been for the past few seasons.  B1G broadcasts the finals on the their network & Flo picks up the 3rd and 5th place bouts on their stream.

54 minutes ago, Eagle26 said:

They mentioned in constantly and in multiple articles

Edited by Housebuye

Right.  I think this is the first season Flo did the scoring though.  I have BTN Plus and there was never a flo icon in the corner of the screen(s) or problems with the scoring being legible that I can recall from past seasons.  This was the first season I was disappointed with the production.  If you wanted to read the timer, names, weight classes, and scores you needed to go single screen which isn't ideal for tourney viewing.  I don't want to pile on flo because the negativity never ends and I would rather speak with my wallet, but in this case, getting BTN Plus years ago to avoid Flo and their technical difficulties and announcing styles has come full circle.