Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cementmixer103

50.5

Recommended Posts

Point differential between them and Iowa.

I'm sure PSU will make the necessary adjustments but dang. When's the last time they had a performance like this?

Does anyone who's smarter than me know if PSU can qualify 25, 57 or heavy, by wildcard? TIA

Also, AB is the truth! 

He's winning a national title this year.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

25 no

57 no

Hwt probably yes, but his season may be over.

Like your comment on Aaron Brooks.

Look, I may bust your chops from time to time but you're a PSU fan in good and bad and I'm the same with Iowa. 

I am however, objective. AB's mat IQ and Awareness is great. He is really, really good. Not afraid and personally, I love that trait in the underclassmen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cementmixer103 said:

Look, I may bust your chops from time to time but you're a PSU fan in good and bad and I'm the same with Iowa. 

I am however, objective. AB's mat IQ and Awareness is great. He is really, really good. Not afraid and personally, I love that trait in the underclassmen.

Nice post. I am a lot more objective than what some claim. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Nice post. I am a lot more objective than what some claim. 

You are a good poster and consistent, even if I don't always agree with you.

 

Who do you think presents AB with his biggest challenge at the national tourney?

Bolen, Deprez, Bonnacorssi, Lujan?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cementmixer103 said:

You are a good poster and consistent, even if I don't always agree with you.

 

Who do you think presents AB with his biggest challenge at the national tourney?

Bolen, Deprez, Bonnacorssi, Lujan?

 

Without a doubt, Lujan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cementmixer103 said:

You are a good poster and consistent, even if I don't always agree with you.

 

Who do you think presents AB with his biggest challenge at the national tourney?

Bolen, Deprez, Bonnacorssi, Lujan?

 

Skill for skill ability for ability I think brooks is better then everyone at the weight his biggest obstacle is he’s a true freshman and 3 days is a long tournament 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Skill for skill ability for ability I think brooks is better then everyone at the weight his biggest obstacle is he’s a true freshman and 3 days is a long tournament 

I don't think it'll affect him. He's ready, he's hungry. 

But you're absolutely right, the 3 day tourney with worthy opponent after worthy opponent is a grind. I think he's better equipped and more ready (is that correct grammar?) Than most recent rs freshman (I forget if he's a greyshirt or red shirt). But he looks like he's been there before. 

Edited by Cementmixer103
Brain fart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cementmixer103 said:

I don't think it'll affect him. He's ready, he's hungry. 

But you're absolutely right, the 3 day tourney with worthy opponent after worthy opponent is a grind. I think he's better equipped and more ready (is that correct grammar?) Than most recent rs freshman

He’s actually a true freshman , the year he spent at the OTC was actually his senior year of high school, but I agree he does seem ready but it only takes one bad decision or one second of losing focus and you can get decked especially at 184.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

He’s actually a true freshman , the year he spent at the OTC was actually his senior year of high school, but I agree he does seem ready but it only takes one bad decision or one second of losing focus and you can get decked especially at 184.

I agree 100% but isn't that true of everyone/anyone?

If a stupid in match decision is made of a rs sr as opposed to a rs fr, what do we call it?

AB is ready now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brooks got into a bad position vs Caffey, but he's so damn athletic he can get back out of the bad position. But that was 1 percent of that match anyway. He puts a lot of pressure on the other wrestler because he gets in deep on his shots and he can finish. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...