Sign in to follow this  
Cementmixer103

Point differential between them and Iowa.

I'm sure PSU will make the necessary adjustments but dang. When's the last time they had a performance like this?

Does anyone who's smarter than me know if PSU can qualify 25, 57 or heavy, by wildcard? TIA

Also, AB is the truth! 

He's winning a national title this year.

9 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

25 no

57 no

Hwt probably yes, but his season may be over.

Like your comment on Aaron Brooks.

Look, I may bust your chops from time to time but you're a PSU fan in good and bad and I'm the same with Iowa. 

I am however, objective. AB's mat IQ and Awareness is great. He is really, really good. Not afraid and personally, I love that trait in the underclassmen.

1 minute ago, Cementmixer103 said:

Look, I may bust your chops from time to time but you're a PSU fan in good and bad and I'm the same with Iowa. 

I am however, objective. AB's mat IQ and Awareness is great. He is really, really good. Not afraid and personally, I love that trait in the underclassmen.

Nice post. I am a lot more objective than what some claim. 

2 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Nice post. I am a lot more objective than what some claim. 

You are a good poster and consistent, even if I don't always agree with you.

Who do you think presents AB with his biggest challenge at the national tourney?

Bolen, Deprez, Bonnacorssi, Lujan?

10 minutes ago, Cementmixer103 said:

Who do you think presents AB with his biggest challenge at the national tourney?

Without a doubt, Lujan. 

11 minutes ago, Cementmixer103 said:

Skill for skill ability for ability I think brooks is better then everyone at the weight his biggest obstacle is he’s a true freshman and 3 days is a long tournament 

4 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Skill for skill ability for ability I think brooks is better then everyone at the weight his biggest obstacle is he’s a true freshman and 3 days is a long tournament 

I don't think it'll affect him. He's ready, he's hungry. 

But you're absolutely right, the 3 day tourney with worthy opponent after worthy opponent is a grind. I think he's better equipped and more ready (is that correct grammar?) Than most recent rs freshman (I forget if he's a greyshirt or red shirt). But he looks like he's been there before. 

Edited by Cementmixer103
Brain fart

Just now, Cementmixer103 said:

I don't think it'll affect him. He's ready, he's hungry. 

But you're absolutely right, the 3 day tourney with worthy opponent after worthy opponent is a grind. I think he's better equipped and more ready (is that correct grammar?) Than most recent rs freshman

He’s actually a true freshman , the year he spent at the OTC was actually his senior year of high school, but I agree he does seem ready but it only takes one bad decision or one second of losing focus and you can get decked especially at 184.

8 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

He’s actually a true freshman , the year he spent at the OTC was actually his senior year of high school, but I agree he does seem ready but it only takes one bad decision or one second of losing focus and you can get decked especially at 184.

I agree 100% but isn't that true of everyone/anyone?

If a stupid in match decision is made of a rs sr as opposed to a rs fr, what do we call it?

AB is ready now

Brooks got into a bad position vs Caffey, but he's so damn athletic he can get back out of the bad position. But that was 1 percent of that match anyway. He puts a lot of pressure on the other wrestler because he gets in deep on his shots and he can finish.