VakAttack

If they both make it, Cenzo-Marinelli should be the last match

9 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

No brainer. Drama, storylines, action, great wrestling. Can't ask for more

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

They better not seed Marinelli and Joseph #2/3 respectfully and an undefeated Griffith #1. Unfortunately, they seem to reward undefeated seasons more than strength of schedule  and occasionally gift a #1 seed to other conferences. 

Edited by Force118

2 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Marinelli should be the 1 seed by virtue of beating Cenzo. Who has Griffith beaten that can compare? 

I agree. Griffith beat #4 Shields 2x and #7 Wittlake, Kennedy Monday, and Fogerty and is 28-0. Seeding committee does weird stuff sometimes.

1 minute ago, Force118 said:

I agree. Griffith beat #4 Shields 2x and #7 Wittlake, Kennedy Monday, and Fogerty and is 28-0. Seeding committee does weird stuff sometimes.

Yes they do. I'd put Marinelli 1. Griffith 2, Cenzo 3. Too lazy to look at records beyond that. 

1 hour ago, TBar1977 said:

Marinelli should be the 1 seed by virtue of beating Cenzo. Who has Griffith beaten that can compare? 

But didn't Cenzo beat the bull?

PS: also everyone knows Cenzo doesnt want a b10 title messing up his resume.  ;)

Edited by ionel

1 minute ago, southend said:

You weren’t there last year to see I guess, Pittsburgh?

I wasn’t “there” to see. I was home watching the same tournament. And Lewis is an unreal talent. Which is exactly why he would make a great addition to the weight. Like I said originally.

I could see them going with 133 because it seems to be the weight everyone has been talking about (especially if DeSanto makes the finals). But I agree 165 is the best choice assuming it’s Joseph and Marinelli. Definitely exciting watching those two go at it! Plus you (likely) start off with another great rivalry in Hall and Kemmerer. Always good to have a great first match too