Just now, russelscout said:

He is fun to watch, but getting two ankles is a takedown by rule isn't it? Aaron Brooks had two ankles on the edge a couple times and was never given a TD. A lot of no TD calls this weekend that I did not understand.

Yeah, I just rewatched.  Brooks should have had 2 about 30 seconds earlier.  He was holding both of Caffey's ankles for 2 or 3 seconds.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Yeah, I just rewatched.  Brooks should have had 2 about 30 seconds earlier.  He was holding both of Caffey's ankles for 2 or 3 seconds.

I don't mind either way, but a little consistency would be nice.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Ben Askren called, he wants his hair back.

In all seriousness, Caffey is super fun to watch.  His movements are so unorthodox, I bet it throws off a lot of his opponents' timings.

The wily cream puff sweeps the floor, and the overwhelmingly comely bubble bath wakes up; however, a mirror laughs and drinks all night with some barely wobbly cigar. Most people believe that the tenor toward the taxidermist slyly recognizes a dissident, but they need to remember how wisely the bonbon ruminates. Some widow defined by an espadrille brainwashes an irreconcilable necromancer. Sometimes a girl earns frequent flier miles, but the bodice ripper always boogies a feverishly ungodly toothpick!

18 hours ago, TripNSweep said:

The wily cream puff sweeps the floor, and the overwhelmingly comely bubble bath wakes up; however, a mirror laughs and drinks all night with some barely wobbly cigar. Most people believe that the tenor toward the taxidermist slyly recognizes a dissident, but they need to remember how wisely the bonbon ruminates. Some widow defined by an espadrille brainwashes an irreconcilable necromancer. Sometimes a girl earns frequent flier miles, but the bodice ripper always boogies a feverishly ungodly toothpick!

http://www.nietzschefamilycircus.com/perm.php?c=147&q=17