Sign in to follow this  
Marcus Cisero

Flowrestling

What an EXCELLENT job these guys did this weekend!

In general, the live stream coverage, the commentary, videos, interviews, news & articles of High School, NCAA and elite wrestling seems to get better with each passing year.

For me it's an annual $150 expenditure well spent.

Keep up the GREAT work guys!

Agreed.  I used the Roku app for the first time.  Was able to move between New England’s, EIWA and Big Tens effortlessly. Love that they have the bout board.  And the Flozone approach for Big Tens is awesome.  Were there technical things they can improve on? Yes.  But the overall breadth of experience and ease of use was tremendous.  

There continue to be numerous significant technical issues in their productions, which is unfortunate, but overall it's definitely a net plus to be able to access so much wrestling content and watch events live.

I have to disagree.  I had company over to watch the early rounds of the big ten tournament  and nobody could see the scoring, weight, times, or names when splitting the screen.  I follow a bit more so I at least knew who was who regardless, but my guests were frustrated.  Big ten had no problems with this in the past.  They involve flo and tech issues pop up.  Before anyone says it wasn't Flo's production, each screen had a flo icon.   I can't agree they did a great job here. 

53 minutes ago, ironmonkey said:

I have to disagree.  I had company over to watch the early rounds of the big ten tournament  and nobody could see the scoring, weight, times, or names when splitting the screen.  I follow a bit more so I at least knew who was who regardless, but my guests were frustrated.  Big ten had no problems with this in the past.  They involve flo and tech issues pop up.  Before anyone says it wasn't Flo's production, each screen had a flo icon.   I can't agree they did a great job here. 

That doesn't happen in full screen mode. I had the same issues some years ago when I first started and didn't realize I needed to click the little square that symbolized full screen

[   ] Looks something like this. 

I was watching in full screen.  The only way the graphics were legible this weekend was to watch a single mat.  Even splitting just two ways caused issues.  Again, I have been watching split screen early round big ten tournament rounds  for years.  It was never a problem. 

5 minutes ago, ironmonkey said:

I was watching in full screen.  The only way the graphics were legible this weekend was to watch a single mat.  Even splitting just two ways caused issues.  Again, I have been watching split screen early round big ten tournament rounds  for years.  It was never a problem. 

That sucks. I was hoping it would be a simple fix. I've never had that problem since the first time.  I was even able to watch four screen split with scores and names.

Well, if only a handful of viewers were having trouble than perhaps I am being unreasonable.  I try to be objective.  The problem may have been on our end though I have Fios and haven't had issues in the past watching multiple mats.  I stream other media fairly often without issue.  It is what it is.  I'm finished complaining about it.  Looking forward to the big tournament!