Sign in to follow this  
whaletail

Camacho a new contender at 125?

Although I doubt he'll give Spencer much of a match, his win over Mueller was an eye opener.  He's looked good for awhile, but dominating the last guy to beat Rivera?

Reminded me of Monday over McFadden, and didn't look flukey at all, but I'm not sure where to place him in the 125 pecking order, or where he'll be seeded in Minneapolis.

Any thoughts?

14 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

So you are saying Mueller isnt a threat to AA? Or that Camacho is?

Idk. 125 is a hot mess after the top 4. Lots of guys could get in there including Camacho. Mueller will probably make it to Lee in the semi’s and secure an AA but depending on who is ranked 5th could just as easily lose in the quarters; and on the backside anything can happen. Also, depends on Camacho’s seed. I think he lost to Medley and Schwarm this season so may have a rough road to AA.

2 hours ago, Force118 said:

Mueller has spent most of the season injured. Think it is his shoulder. I wouldn’t put much stock into Camacho’s win. He lost to Mueller earlier in the season.  

I know he was injured earlier in the season, and probably isn't 100%, but still managed to win CKLV and was undefeated prior to the loss.  With that in mind, dismissing the win seems misguided.

Regardless, I'm also curious how far Mueller's NCAA seed will drop.

8 hours ago, whaletail said:

Although I doubt he'll give Spencer much of a match, his win over Mueller was an eye opener.  He's looked good for awhile, but dominating the last guy to beat Rivera?

Reminded me of Monday over McFadden, and didn't look flukey at all, but I'm not sure where to place him in the 125 pecking order, or where he'll be seeded in Minneapolis.

Any thoughts?

He dominated Gross?