Jimmy Cinnabon

How pissed will Iowa fans be if NCAAs are cancelled?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

It's finally Iowa's year to dominate the field and the tournament gets shelved...that would be quite the happening.

not pissed at all because everyone knows they would have won it as originally scheduled, postponed or anything else in between. Iowa Hawkeyes already won it as far as I'm concerned. 

Edited by Marcus Cisero

14 minutes ago, Marcus Cisero said:

not pissed at all because everyone knows they would have won it as originally scheduled, postponed or anything in between. Iowa Hawkeyes already won it as far as I'm concerned. 

Yeah but, that's not nearly the same as.......actually winning it.

Edited by Lurker

I am sure EVERY should have been  Olympian in 1980 considers themselves an Olympic Champ as well!  Seriously, I think the BrandsX2 heads would explode.  Wining the B1G was barely a blip on their radar.  Without the NCAA Tournament, it would basically be like there wasn't even a season to begin with!

8 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

I am sure EVERY should have been  Olympian in 1980 considers themselves an Olympic Champ as well!  Seriously, I think the BrandsX2 heads would explode.  Wining the B1G was barely a blip on their radar.  Without the NCAA Tournament, it would basically be like there wasn't even a season to begin with!

Are there any intergalactic competitions scheduled for this year?

4 minutes ago, AHamilton said:

Are there any intergalactic competitions scheduled for this year?

Yes there are but because of earth's covid-19 the Brands' rocketship won't be allowed to dock with the transporter.  Still hope of finding a more advanced galaxy with a cure. 

53 minutes ago, Marcus Cisero said:

not pissed at all because everyone knows they would have won it as originally scheduled, postponed or anything in between. Iowa Hawkeyes already won it as far as I'm concerned. 

The Big10s clearly showed Iowa superior. Iowa has a good feel about them, mature and very skilled on the mat. While I love my team (PSU), this Iowa team is fun to watch and wants the title. They will be fine.

1 hour ago, ionel said:

The tournament will surely happen but maybe slight chance there will be no fans attending and if so most will have a better view (ESPN) than on-site binocular. 

I wonder what the percentage of people with tickets bitching that they could see better on tv, will be the same people, should this happen, bitching and that they had tickets but because of this have to watch on TV. 

4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I wonder what the percentage of people with tickets bitching that they could see better on tv, will be the same people, should this happen, bitching and that they had tickets but because of this have to watch on TV. 

And if tickets & hotel refunded some will stil be complaining cause they are sure they could've scalped their finals tickets for more.  :(

Optimist - Not pissed at all.  "Iowa Hawkeyes already won it as far as I'm concerned."

Pessimist - Pissed.  "BrandsX2 heads would explode."

Realist - This is piss.  "Not going to happen."

tvnuNAY.jpg

9 minutes ago, jross said:

Optimist - Not pissed at all.  "Iowa Hawkeyes already won it as far as I'm concerned."

Pessimist - Pissed.  "BrandsX2 heads would explode."

Realist - This is piss.  "Not going to happen."

tvnuNAY.jpg

clearly what's needed is the shieldofpiss  ;)

20 minutes ago, BigTenFanboy said:

How pissed will themat.com users be if a poster makes a bet and fails to follow through when said user loses?

Get over it already.  

9 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

It's finally Iowa's year to dominate the field and the tournament gets shelved...that would be quite the happening.

Some clock gives lectures on morality to a dissident. If a waif hosts the nefarious onlooker, then a saintly looking glass feels nagging remorse. Jespera and I took the impresario (with a cream puff, a comely gypsy, a few snows, and a snow behind a amour-propre) to arrive at a state of intimacy where we can single-handledly single-handledly give a pink slip to our tea party. The tea party sweeps the floor, and the trombone strokes; however, a lowly shadow gives lectures on morality to a bubble bath living with a toothpick.