I think smalls said something like 6 billion cars are crashed and die each year by people driving with the flu even though they had gotten flu shots.

I guess it all started by these crazed kooks at TGIF Shanghai who boil goats alive in poisonous snake urine for happy hour appetizers.

Makes me want to buy a huge thing of that super soft toilet paper from Costco and just stay home and watch Flo. 

57 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

Sorry, I started writing BEFORE social media took over.  Capitalizing words was done as a point of emphasis, WAY before it become symbolic for yelling.  Because, remember you can't yell through a keyboard, unless you are a huge dork and have audio set up to read text to you while yelling any words that are capitalized.  If that is the case............and I say this in a truly nice way...........stop being such a DORK!   ;)

Also, I have refused to let social media dictate how I write and will continue that going forward.

Whatever you say, clown.

53 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

Whatever you say, clown.

Top notch response. I will happily watch espn streaming NCAA’s, as long as they still happen, without any worry of streaming issues.  Meanwhile, you can continue to worry about when and how I use capital letters!

Just saw that Iowa announced that they will be finishing out this week’s instruction, release the students for spring break next week, then move classes online when the they return. Apparently there are at least 3 Covid-19 cases in the county so the university is monitoring the situation and evaluating whether additional precautions will be needed.

28 minutes ago, pamela said:

Just saw that Iowa announced that they will be finishing out this week’s instruction, release the students for spring break next week, then move classes online when the they return. Apparently there are at least 3 Covid-19 cases in the county so the university is monitoring the situation and evaluating whether additional precautions will be needed.

Any conversation about cancelling NCAA's between Iowa administration and the Brands that was recorded would be absolute gold. These guys are terriers and they have an NCAA championship in their jaws right now.

Meanwhile, Karl "Slingblade" Sanderson is lobbying for an immediate end to the NCAA tournament.

mc-spt-penn-state-wrestling-cael-sanders

1 hour ago, MSU158 said:

Top notch response. I will happily watch espn streaming NCAA’s, as long as they still happen, without any worry of streaming issues.  Meanwhile, you can continue to worry about when and how I use capital letters!

I’m not too concerned about it. You do a good enough job of making yourself look like a fool across wrestling message boards, I don’t need to dwell on it any further.

Edited by wrestlingphish

5 hours ago, MDogg said:

A wrestling tournament in an empty football stadium with 8 mats going at once and a full ESPN production crew working is going to be one weird environment.

like a bengals sunday night game

Can everyone questioning this decision post their name, title, company they work for, and major projects they have delivered on and failed on? Some of you act like big shots but would love to hear how you have actually managed similar crises and situations.

50 minutes ago, pamela said:

Basically same message for Iowa State and UNI which are also under control of the Board of Regents.

4 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

I’m not too concerned about it. You do a good enough job of making yourself look like a fool across wrestling message boards, I don’t need to dwell on it any further.

One man’s saint is another man’s fool. Good thing I can laughingly be your fool while still aspiring to be a saint.  Inevitably I will end up somewhere in between.  Good chat!