Housebuye

Just cancelled my wedding

Off topic. sorry. Just sucks. Was supposed to have a big wedding next week in the Southeast, but decided it was best to call it off and do a small private ceremony. 

At least I can watch NCAAs now, assuming it still happens. 

1 minute ago, Housebuye said:

Off topic. sorry. Just sucks. Was supposed to have a big wedding next week in the Southeast, but decided it was best to call it off and do a small private ceremony. 

1st question: why would you get married nationals week? She must be one hell of a woman.

Edited by russelscout

I'm envious.  I wanted a courthouse wedding, but the wife insisted on a traditional wedding at her childhood church.  And, I agree with Russ, you are screwed having the wedding at the same time as NCAA's.  Your anniversary will always be in danger of ruining it.

13 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

My best friend lives down south now and her wedding was supposed to be 2 weeks from today , she just called it off  because she had people coming from all over the country and to many people were nervous about flying, they just pushed there back 6 months, atleast you are still having  a ceremony ....congrats 

36 minutes ago, russelscout said:

1st question: why would you get married nationals week? She must be one hell of a woman.

You have little faith my friend. The wedding was on Sunday. I had a little party planned with my closest friends on Saturday night to watch the finals together. 

At worst I would’ve missed some of the early consis. 

you really think I didn’t think this through? You insane?

30 minutes ago, jchapman said:

I'm envious.  I wanted a courthouse wedding, but the wife insisted on a traditional wedding at her childhood church.  And, I agree with Russ, you are screwed having the wedding at the same time as NCAA's.  Your anniversary will always be in danger of ruining it.

My (future) wife is so chill about this stuff. She does want to celebrate every year, but she doesn’t care if it’s a bit early or late. 

I made a good choice and am super lucky. 

55 minutes ago, jchapman said:

Haha she is the one that wanted the courthouse wedding. 

this is on me

1 hour ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

1) Congrats!

2) I'm with Russell.  Bananas move choosing this weekend 

Jewish people usually get married on Sunday vs Saturday. Don’t worry. 

I was planning on watching the finals as a distraction the night before the wedding. 

honestly I think I planned it perfectly 

10 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

Jewish people usually get married on Sunday vs Saturday. Don’t worry. 

I was planning on watching the finals as a distraction the night before the wedding. 

honestly I think I planned it perfectly 

Just giving you a hard time.  Considering by Saturday I doubt any sports will be being played, I say you create your own finals playlist from the past 10ish years and watch these in a row:

125) Robles v. McDonough (2011)
133) Ness v. Dennis (2010)
141) Yianni v. McKenna (2019)
149) Caldwell v. Metcalf (2009)
157) Martinez v. Nolf (2016)
165) Dake v. Taylor (2013)
174) Valencia v. Hall (2019)
184) Nickal v. Martin (2018)
197) Gadson v. Snyder (2015)
285) Snyder v. Gwiz (2016)

2 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Just giving you a hard time.  Considering by Saturday I doubt any sports will be being played, I say you create your own finals playlist from the past 10ish years and watch these in a row:

125) Robles v. McDonough (2011)
133) Ness v. Dennis (2010)
141) Yianni v. McKenna (2019)
149) Caldwell v. Metcalf (2009)
157) Martinez v. Nolf (2016)
165) Dake v. Taylor (2013)
174) Valencia v. Hall (2019)
184) Nickal v. Martin (2018)
197) Gadson v. Snyder (2015)
285) Snyder v. Gwiz (2016)

Haha I know. 

this is brilliant

This did not age well.

Congratulations on your impending nuptials, though.

17 hours ago, Housebuye said:

My (future) wife is so chill about this stuff. She does want to celebrate every year, but she doesn’t care if it’s a bit early or late. 

Make no mistake, my friend: it was HER choice.

22 hours ago, Housebuye said:

Congrats on your impending nuptials. It sounds like you really love her and you found a great woman. For me my wedding was a blessed event because all my good friends and my family and my wife’s good friends and family were there. We cherish that memory because they were there. It sounds like it will he the same for you and so you absolutely made the right call.