Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Cinnabon

I feel worst for guys like Pletcher, Lugo and Moore

These guys were #1 seeds, favorites to win it all, and worse of all...seniors.  They will graduate without being able to call themselves NCAA champs.  Really sucks for them.  And they are Buckeyes and a Hawkeye and I'm a diehard PSU fan.

Edited by Jimmy Cinnabon

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

These guys were #1 seeds, favorites to win it all, and worse of all...seniors.  They will graduate without being able to call themselves NCAA champs.  Really sucks for them.  And they are Buckeyes and a Hawkeye and I'm a diehard PSU fan.

Hopefully it’s just postponed.  Hall is also a senior #1.  I feel the worst for Moore though being he hasn’t won and is undefeated.

12 minutes ago, Mokoma said:

Hopefully it’s just postponed.  Hall is also a senior #1.  I feel the worst for Moore though being he hasn’t won and is undefeated.

Please explain how you can postpone it.

22 minutes ago, Mokoma said:

Yes, but at least Hall won before, so he can always call himself a NCAA champion.

14 minutes ago, Mokoma said:

I don’t understand?  If they had it in April, May, June, July or August, once the threat passes.

You think these guys can hold weight & stay in shape till May, June-Aug and have nothing else to do for 3 months.  And with current R0 there's no sign this passes by April-May.