Sign in to follow this  
buckshot1969

Sometimes it's ok not to know

When The Sopranos ended the way it did it was brilliant. We all got to figure out what was going to go down and that's why it was cool. Unanswered questions are part of life and sometime they're the most interesting part. So what will we never know?

Would Spencer Lee have bonused his way through the bracket on his way to the Hodge?

Who would have won the meat grinder that is 133? Four guys had a legit shot at the title but what about Chaz Tucker or Mickey Phillipi? You know it was never going to be the big four here, somebody was going to bust this bracket.

Did Nick Lee learn from the B1G tournament or did Pletcher have it in him to gut it out in his senior year?

Could Sammy "I have no offense but just try to score on me" Sasso win it all as a freshman?

Who in the hell was going to win 157? Deakin looked like the favorite but Hidlay is known for showing up in March.

Cenzo v Bull? There isn't a person alive who knows for sure how that turns out. Going into the B1G tourney I didn't want to see them go upper body but after the finals I'd love to see Cenzo just let it fly.

Marky Mark v Kemmerer? I still feel like it was Mark's to lose but I have this feeling that he's HEW. We were all robbed by not seeing this and the 165 final.

No Zahid so who is the man at 184? Nobody knows and nobody will ever know. We'll see Brooks and Hoagie Hidlay next year w/ the rest of the weight plus Dean but this weight was so up in the air that it will just remain a mystery

I might feel the most sorry for Kollin Moore. No question at 197, he was always going to win. Just like MyMar last year.........

Gable has now been denied twice and will be a junior who has never won a title. Will he be a two-timer or will Parris continue to jump levels? Can Kerkvleit be a player next year? He gave Gable all he could handle while bumping up a weight in HS so it's not out of the question.

That's all I got. But I truly hope all of these questions remain unanswered.

11 minutes ago, buckshot1969 said:

When The Sopranos ended the way it did it was brilliant. We all got to figure out what was going to go down and that's why it was cool. Unanswered questions are part of life and sometime they're the most interesting part. So what will we never know?

Would Spencer Lee have bonused his way through the bracket on his way to the Hodge?

Who would have won the meat grinder that is 133? Four guys had a legit shot at the title but what about Chaz Tucker or Mickey Phillipi? You know it was never going to be the big four here, somebody was going to bust this bracket.

Did Nick Lee learn from the B1G tournament or did Pletcher have it in him to gut it out in his senior year?

Could Sammy "I have no offense but just try to score on me" Sasso win it all as a freshman?

Who in the hell was going to win 157? Deakin looked like the favorite but Hidlay is known for showing up in March.

Cenzo v Bull? There isn't a person alive who knows for sure how that turns out. Going into the B1G tourney I didn't want to see them go upper body but after the finals I'd love to see Cenzo just let it fly.

Marky Mark v Kemmerer? I still feel like it was Mark's to lose but I have this feeling that he's HEW. We were all robbed by not seeing this and the 165 final.

No Zahid so who is the man at 184? Nobody knows and nobody will ever know. We'll see Brooks and Hoagie Hidlay next year w/ the rest of the weight plus Dean but this weight was so up in the air that it will just remain a mystery

I might feel the most sorry for Kollin Moore. No question at 197, he was always going to win. Just like MyMar last year.........

Gable has now been denied twice and will be a junior who has never won a title. Will he be a two-timer or will Parris continue to jump levels? Can Kerkvleit be a player next year? He gave Gable all he could handle while bumping up a weight in HS so it's not out of the question.

That's all I got. But I truly hope all of these questions remain unanswered.

This made me smile and I needed it. Much appreciated.

**** Not buying Kemmerer even making the finals.

"Marky Mark v Kemmerer? I still feel like it was Mark's to lose but I have this feeling that he's HEW. We were all robbed by not seeing this and the 165 final." 

I really do not think he would get past Kutler.  Granted Hall would be 99% favorite to be there, but he is a different guy (exceptionally fast, supple, stronger than he looks and adaptable).  Kemmerer on the other hand is more of a straight ahead, in your face Iowa type guy, who just keeps shooting and re-shooting.   Kutler would have been too strong for him with his (keep control of the middle of the mat and ability to stop attacks and riding skills).  All this is just conjecture, but after the cancellation, that is all any of us have to go on.  Blessings to all and stay safe and healthy.  

9 hours ago, buckshot1969 said:

Those of us who have seen Darmstadt this year at 197 think that he'd have pulled a "Dean over MyMar" on Moore.  That would have been a great match.