Sign in to follow this  
NJDan

David Taylor: Fist Bump

18 minutes ago, nom said:

Taylor looks great.  Great news for USA wrestling.  Now just need the Olympics to happen.  Clear gold medal favorite.

Clear? Yazdani was better for the first half of both their last matches. If he can push it just a little further early he wins.

It is on DT to go and take it from him and the DT that just beat Torreblanca does not beat Yazdani. I don't see his cardio there. Yet.

4 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Clear? Yazdani was better for the first half of both their last matches. If he can push it just a little further early he wins.

It is on DT to go and take it from him and the DT that just beat Torreblanca does not beat Yazdani. I don't see his cardio there. Yet.

If the Yazzer expects to beat the Unicorn, he'll change his tactics. He needs to take it down a notch in the first.  He won't do that and we may as well stick a fork in him. 

13 hours ago, NJDan said:

Taylor's match against Torreblanca is now on Youtube: 

Hilarious that they start the match with a fist bump instead of a handshake and the proceed to grab and sweat all over each other.

I worked at a Pharma manufacturing plant, and everyone greeted with fist bumps instead of hand shakes.  They said it was to help prevent the spread of germs.  It is funny in this situation as you said though.

15 hours ago, nhs67 said:

You do know that Yazdani recently had knee surgery, right? It does not seem to be near as serious as Taylor's, but he DID  have surgery.  

So, does this version of Taylor beat rehabbing Yazdani? Or is fantasy Yazdani completely rehabbed against March 15 DT?

57 minutes ago, AHamilton said:

You do know that Yazdani recently had knee surgery, right? It does not seem to be near as serious as Taylor's, but he DID  have surgery.  

So, does this version of Taylor beat rehabbing Yazdani? Or is fantasy Yazdani completely rehabbed against March 15 DT?

Yes. Fair point that I had forgotten about.

I personally believe DT will take it again.  He will be ready when(if) Oly-game come round.

He didn't wrestle his normal self, even though it was never in doubt to lose the match. He did have apparent rust is what I mean.

And you are also correct. I was comparing this version to the Yazdani that won worlds. Not a fair comparison, I apologize.