Jump to content
Sublime607

What do I do now?

Recommended Posts

All bar's are closed and I'm a social drinker who never drinks at home alone. At least I still have my work and that wont shut down.
Well that sounds like as good a place to drink as any, and you won't be alone.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Sublime607 said:

All bar's are closed and I'm a social drinker who never drinks at home alone. At least I still have my work and that wont shut down.

have your own get together  with 15 or less non infected persons and watch an NCAA finals from so long ago you can't remember the outcomes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, headshuck said:

I like this idea... do you have a favorite method of finding old NCAA finals?  Are they all on Youtube?

There is a 2012 playlist that will go in order. Tons of individual matches. Just have to search for videos that have the whole thing. 

Here is 1989

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, HokieHWT said:

The Target pharmacists today told an 80 man to go get Everclear or Moonshine since they were out of rubbing alcohol and hand sanitizer. Grab some before the liquor stores shutdown and have a hygiene party.

All the Pennsylvania State ran liquor stores (nearly 600) are already on their way to shutting down. 

Edited by Marcus Cisero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so to touch on a few responses...

I work alone and wont shut down.

I have been with a lot of girls in my hometown so I probably have sh+$ that dont even have names for yet in the medical journals. Coronavirus should be scared of me.

And old NCAA finals actually sound like awesome idea.

I actually thought about the everclear moonshine idea its 190 prof in NY way higher than PA.. I know this for sure because im 15 mins from the boarder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, HokieHWT said:

The Target pharmacists today told an 80 man to go get Everclear or Moonshine since they were out of rubbing alcohol and hand sanitizer. Grab some before the liquor stores shutdown and have a hygiene party.

Good grief just get soap, it's better this TP etc crazy hording thing is just crazy as covid-19 not a diarrhea issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Idaho said:

have your own get together  with 15 or less non infected persons and watch an NCAA finals from so long ago you can't remember the outcomes. 

Do that and drink so much that you won't care about the outcomes! Shoot you can even have your own matches! Put on your black t-shirt and you can be Randy Lewis and have one of your buddies put on a blue shirt and he can be Ricky Dellagatta. You know that one of the other drunks in your crowd will be willing to ref, and they could be Chuck Yagla! Hell you might even sell tickets to your neighbors and bring new fans to our great sport! Please send me a video! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, TexRef said:

Do that and drink so much that you won't care about the outcomes! Shoot you can even have your own matches! Put on your black t-shirt and you can be Randy Lewis and have one of your buddies put on a blue shirt and he can be Ricky Dellagatta. You know that one of the other drunks in your crowd will be willing to ref, and they could be Chuck Yagla! Hell you might even sell tickets to your neighbors and bring new fans to our great sport! Please send me a video! 

Post video here! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...