Sign in to follow this  
rodneydeeeee

Q!!!!!

What a great win for an undefeated senior Lion. What a great way to go out. Takes home the title, AGAIN, remains undefeated and caps off his own second national championship!

That was great. I always knew Q would be more athletic than the vanilla gorilla.

He proved himself to be the TRUE CHAMPION just now.

Congrats Q. Congrats Penn State Nittany Lions!!!!

THREEPEAT

What a fantastic career.

Always the underdog! What a gamer! And way to go out. We'll miss him in Happy Valley!

I still remember his true freshman year when wright wrestling his first match wrestled returning AA Alton Lucas of Hofstra. Wright scored a last second take down. Wright was in the state finals his sophomore year against Timmy Darling. Wright put Darling on his back and almost got the pin.

It's been a pleasure to watch Wright wrestle since he midget days.

I can't believe I'm sitting here saying what a nice "kid" he is, lol a married man with a baby on the way but I can't help but think of him as the kid with the engaging smile and manner that no matter what mischief he got into it was hard to be angry with him! Very nice way to end his collegiate career, he iced it for them. Last match . NCAA champ, team title . Very cool !

What a fantastic career.

Always the underdog! What a gamer! And way to go out. We'll miss him in Happy Valley!

How was he the underdog last year against Bosak? Returning national champ with a win over him during the year.

I actually went back and watched Q's match against Kilgore this morning because I needed some motivation to allow me to do something today (a little hung over). When Q hits his last takedown I took notice to Kessels reaction in the background. If anyone else recorded it please go back and watch. I will look for a snapshot of it to post, but its fairly hilarious.

211 or 185?

Probably 185. Not sure he's big enough for 211. He has incredible leverage but I think 185 suits him better.

I thought he looked better at 197 than 184.

Maybe the weight cut doesn't suit him. He is tall enough for 211 and can always put on a little bulk.

211 or 185?

Probably 185. Not sure he's big enough for 211. He has incredible leverage but I think 185 suits him better.

I thought he looked better at 197 than 184.

Maybe the weight cut doesn't suit him. He is tall enough for 211 and can always put on a little bulk.

I'm not sure how much more he can actually bulk up. For some reason it just doesn't seem to be his body type. He had to lift a ton while in college (if you haven't seen PSU's weight room, its a thing to behold) and he never seemed to gain a lot of bulk. Some guys are just that way. I give him a better shot at 185 than I do at 211, especially if Varner makes a return.

I'm not sure how much more he can actually bulk up. For some reason it just doesn't seem to be his body type. He had to lift a ton while in college (if you haven't seen PSU's weight room, its a thing to behold) and he never seemed to gain a lot of bulk. Some guys are just that way. I give him a better shot at 185 than I do at 211, especially if Varner makes a return.

I haven't been paying to much attention to Varner. Is he expected to return? I assumed he was going to retire but if not then I agree 185 would be better.