Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GockeS

If you have any more questions about China

Recommended Posts

I was afraid this would happen. We will be in a bigger bind if they stop sending pharmaceuticals. Probably not a good idea to call it “the Chinese virus” when they have us over a barrel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prediction: China will pay a serious price when this is all over. The sadistic cruelty towards the worlds animals, the greed, the dishonesty and the pure demonic nature of this hell-hole for unleashing this deadly disease will come full circle. No one will ever trust them. No one will ever welcome them.  Cina non sei il benvenuto qui

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Marcus Cisero said:

Prediction: China will pay a serious price when this is all over. The sadistic cruelty towards the worlds animals, the greed, the dishonesty and the pure demonic nature of this hell-hole for unleashing this deadly disease will come full circle. No one will ever trust them. No one will ever welcome them.  Cina non sei il benvenuto qui

Hmmm, tell that to countries in Africa or growing economies in the Eurasian steppe. Hell, tell that to Serbia. This is politics and right now China is winning. Not good.

Edited by russelscout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, russelscout said:

Hmmm, tell that to countries in Africa or growing economies in the Eurasian steppe. Hell, tell that to Serbia. This is politics and right now China is winning. Not good.

The Chinese government just had 1000s protesting in the streets Immediately followed by 1000s dying in the streets from the super flu and you conclude China is winning? At what? What a ridiculous statement 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Antitroll2828 said:

The Chinese government just had 1000s protesting in the streets Immediately followed by 1000s dying in the streets from the super flu and you conclude China is winning? At what? What a ridiculous statement 

Im saying they are winning the war on optics in this case, yes. When you have the Serbian President turning to China and say the EU lacks solidarity, its not a great look for western democracy. China has been extremely eager to fill this role of providing humanitarian aid to the world for a reason. They want more influence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

The Chinese government just had 1000s protesting in the streets Immediately followed by 1000s dying in the streets from the super flu and you conclude China is winning? At what? What a ridiculous statement 

They're "winning" when it comes to paying countries to destroy their own habitat. The satanists of China are paying Brazil to burn down their rain forest to plant soy bean.  Some of the worlds most unique species live there and soon they will be gone. They're also providing huge amounts of money to some African nations for the rights to extract minerals from the ground. Africa is also gladly killing off the remaining elephants, hippos, lions and other endangered species to satisfy China's blood lust for ivory and bone. If destroying the environment is considered "winning," then I'm sorry to admit - yes they are. 

Edited by Marcus Cisero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Marcus Cisero said:

They're also providing huge amounts of money to some African nations for the rights to extract minerals from the ground. Africa is also gladly killing off the remaining elephants, hippos, lions and other endangered species to satisfy China's blood lust for ivory and bone. If destroying the environment is considered "winning," then I'm sorry to admit - yes they are. 

I agree and its all gross. I am not holding up China as something to be admired. I am simply pointing out what I see going on. Exploiting impoverished countries for resources is not new to China though. That playbook was written by the Spanish, perfected by England, adopted by the US, and now China wants its piece of the pie. 

Edited by russelscout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, HokieHWT said:

My wife works for the DoD. She’s been putting in 12-14 hours days all week, from home. She’s also made 1200 fabric masks for our local hospital. There is a call for anyone that can sew to get the pattern and start ASAP. 

Hero!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, HokieHWT said:

My wife works for the DoD. She’s been putting in 12-14 hours days all week, from home. She’s also made 1200 fabric masks for our local hospital. There is a call for anyone that can sew to get the pattern and start ASAP. 

Out of reactions, but that's awesome she is doing that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, HokieHWT said:

My wife works for the DoD. She’s been putting in 12-14 hours days all week, from home. She’s also made 1200 fabric masks for our local hospital. There is a call for anyone that can sew to get the pattern and start ASAP. 

thats outstanding!  There are also reports of 3D printers being used to produce other things in need too. All hands are on deck as they say!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Marcus Cisero said:

thats outstanding!  There are also reports of 3D printers being used to produce other things in need too. All hands are on deck as they say!

 

8 minutes ago, Marcus Cisero said:

thats outstanding!  There are also reports of 3D printers being used to produce other things in need too. All hands are on deck as they sa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks all! She started the masks last week and hasn’t slept more than 3-4 hours the past few weeks but she said she’s use to it as we have a 2 1/2 year old and a 10 month old. She’s a civilian XO for the Army Public Health Center and has to do her normal duties, along with overseeing a ton of new logistics due to COVID 19. I’m handling the kids, housework, cooking and doing some consulting and commission painting as I look for a full time job.

Next few weeks could go either away across this country so, everyone, be smart and be safe.

Edited by HokieHWT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've heard that this virus could put us back in a war scenario/footing like WW2 where we just unleashed our industrial might.

I would love to see that happen and give a huge middle finger to both our political parties and the elitists in this nation who sell us out to China for profits.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HokieHWT said:

Also 3D printing is great! Except when you print a life saving valve for $1 and get sued by the company that is selling them for $11,000....

We rescued a duck entangled in fishing string at our local lake and it unfortunately had to have its leg amputated. A friend of mine wanted to adopt it so we searched the web for help and found Feather Angel Sanctuary in TN who created a new leg / foot from his 3D printer. The leg was an exact replica with a spring and everything and that duck survived and became a cherished pet! She named him Trooper because of what he's been through. The point is when the chips are down mankind pulls it together to achieve many incredible things.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Boompa said:

I've heard that this virus could put us back in a war scenario/footing like WW2 where we just unleashed our industrial might.

I would love to see that happen and give a huge middle finger to both our political parties and the elitists in this nation who sell us out to China for profits.

 

Its hard to say. The world is a lot different now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Boompa said:

I would love to see that happen and give a huge middle finger to both our political parties and the elitists in this nation who sell us out to China for profits

You're damn right.  We are only beginning to learn just how much our so called leaders and manufacturers have sold us out over the decades. I for one had no idea they were producing so much of our medication - how reckless and how irresponsible, and all in the name of $$$$$! If we get through this it will be because of upstanding Americans like Hokies wife and many others who are behind the scenes helping out one another. 

 usa american flag animated pic gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, russelscout said:

I agree and its all gross. I am not holding up China as something to be admired. I am simply pointing out what I see going on. Exploiting impoverished countries for resources is not new to China though. That playbook was written by the Spanish, perfected by England, adopted by the US, and now China wants its piece of the pie. 

the problem is, it's not just impoverished nations... they have their hooks in almost everything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...