Sign in to follow this  
HokieHWT

New Iowa T Shirt

11 hours ago, funnyfletcher said:

Virginia Tech's last national championship in any sport was 2007, the sport was Bass Fishing. Make that into a t-shirt. 

Rumors swirling that Rocky Jordan is transferring to Virginia Tech. /s

Edited by Gantry

12 hours ago, funnyfletcher said:

Virginia Tech's last national championship in any sport was 2007, the sport was Bass Fishing. Make that into a t-shirt. 

And it was the club team, even worse :( VT has never won a team National Championship in any sport and with Fuente still there and Buzz Williams gone, it won’t happen for a while, if ever.

1 hour ago, Gantry said:

Rumors swirling that Rocky Jordan is transferring to Virginia Tech. /s

Joe Smith might be interested.  Perhaps this is the solution for seniors, you get 1 more year if transfer universities and change sports. ;)

FYI - /s means sarcasm - I bolded the bass fishing thing because Jordan won some fishing titles in high school.  Jordan is definitely not thinking about transferring to Va Tech, was just a joke. 

Edited by Gantry

33 minutes ago, Gantry said:

FYI - /s means sarcasm - I bolded the bass fishing thing because Jordan won some fishing titles in high school.  Jordan is definitely not thinking about transferring to Va Tech, was just a joke. 

FYI:  Most know the Smiths like to fish, hence why I didn't include a " /s "

;)

All good, I got your sarcasm!   It was initially directed towards shuteandscore, but when I started typing it out I made it more general as I realized /s probably isn't as commonly known as I thought. 

1 hour ago, Gantry said:

All good, I got your sarcasm!   It was initially directed towards shuteandscore, but when I started typing it out I made it more general as I realized /s probably isn't as commonly known as I thought. 

Actuality, glad you provided the fyi as I didn't know but decided I give using it a try.  :)

19 hours ago, ionel said:

Joe Smith might be interested.  Perhaps this is the solution for seniors, you get 1 more year if transfer universities and change sports. ;)

Spencer Lee might go for that. I hear he's been wanting to try his hand at basketball!