TobusRex

Quarantine music thread

Us Penn Staters in December looking at

Suriano staying in Happy Valley as the 125

Berge and Casasar sticking with the style they were on scholarship to wrestle at Penn State for

Shak with no issues with the acl:

Edited by PSUSMC

Just designate a different room in your house to a genre.  Like my 10 year old is busy breaking stuff listening to metal in the living room.  My 7 year old has  a rave happening in his room.  My wife’s trying to do easy listening on the back poach and I’ve got End of the World by REM playing in the garage while I’m cleaning. But then again that’s a pretty typical day without quarantine.  

Edited by MadMardigain

a cover which is better than the original and the cover (would have rather seen White Stripes do it than Black Keys - but that's just me):

Edited by PSUSMC

22 hours ago, tommygun said:

One more John Prine...well, because he is amazing!  My favorite love song below....

John Prine is one of my favorites of all time. I saw him in concert, 22 years ago, I was in the 5th grade. I hope he can beat COVID, he already beat cancer. He can do it. But I thought I would add one of my other favorites to this thread. It’s a good one for tomorrow morning.