Crash

No Offensive Points Allowed in a Season -- Oliver

I don-t think Taylor gave up any offensive points in his two undefeated years. Chris that is, I suspect a lot of the giants had seasons with no offensive points, (maybe Wojo scored in the NCAA finals) 
He did. It's on PSUs website. He gave up 2 TD each year in dual meets.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I don-t think Taylor gave up any offensive points in his two undefeated years. Chris that is, I suspect a lot of the giants had seasons with no offensive points, (maybe Wojo scored in the NCAA finals) 
Like who? not gueseses, who do you actually know of besides JO (twice) and Gutches (once)?

1 hour ago, RichB said:

47 minutes ago, Crash said:

He did. It's on PSUs website. He gave up 2 TD each year in dual meets.

Did you actually read his post? He said Chris Taylor not David.

Did you actually read his post? He said Chris Taylor not David.
Apparently not close enough.

Another pinner from far enough back that will be impossible to verify, but likely did it.

2 hours ago, Crash said:

Apparently not close enough.

Another pinner from far enough back that will be impossible to verify, but likely did it.

And a problem with big time pinners like this is what if he got taken down but eventually pinned?

On 4/5/2020 at 8:53 AM, NJDan said:

Also, Mack Lewnes gave up no points until the NCAA finals in the year he lost to Borschel.

Mack was such a great wrestler if you let him have a redo in some of those NCAA tournaments we would bring him up in a different context.

On 4/5/2020 at 1:21 AM, Crash said:

Offensive points = TDs, Back Points, Reversals

Jordan Oliver did not give up any his Sophomore and Senior years.  Has anyone else ever done it?  I have tried to find others, but have not found any.  

It's my understanding that Dan Hodge didn't give up a single takedown or NF for his entire college career. That's only , what, 46 matches, but still impressive.

It's my understanding that Dan Hodge didn't give up a single takedown or NF for his entire college career. That's only , what, 46 matches, but still impressive.
That is amazing. He did give up at least one reversal, possibly more, but what an amazing resume!