OR

Jamill Kelly - Relieved of Duties?

1 hour ago, smitty11 said:

Not sure about Zeke... He took Tsirtsis in when he was done.  Got him another year and then Tsirtsis was an all American his last year with him.  Tsirtsis said in his interview Zeke did so much for him after all the tragedies in his life. 

Willie wanting to credit for breaking news and being passive aggressive is stupid. 

He took a true freshman national champ an turned him into an All american...speaks volumes

Willie is stupid though.

Agree on Willie.  But with Zeke think you guys might be missing the point. Tsirtsis was done with wrestling after everything he went through.  He got him back mentally IMO. 

56 minutes ago, GockeS said:

so is ASU next to drop (again)? from what im hearing ODU dropped b/c of a coach who was supposedly an  ***

Takes down #1 Penn State and has top 10 talent. Doubtful dropping it has been discussed. It’s a well funded program now. 

1 hour ago, GockeS said:

so is ASU next to drop (again)? from what im hearing ODU dropped b/c of a coach who was supposedly an  ***

Please educate us on your source that says "ODU Wrestling was dropped because the Head Coach Steve Martin did not give everyone that warm fuzzy feeling." 

3 hours ago, GockeS said:

You're about as smart as the hair on my left big toe, bruv.

15 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

He took a true freshman national champ an turned him into an All american...speaks volumes

Willie is stupid though.

I think Tsirtsis was a redshirt freshman champ but your points are well taken.

To me Tsirtsis' inner strength and determination was the main thing that allowed Tsirtsis to rebound and get back in the podium after emerging from his personal hell. 

That's nice that he said nice things about Jones but hard to see one example involving a number one ranked national recruit as being a significant evaluation point.  If Zeke is grating, Tsirtsis, who won a national championship for Pariano and therefore can get along with strong personalities, isn't a good anecdote for defeating the assertion. 

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

You're about as smart as the hair on my left big toe, bruv.

bruv? wtf is that?

and you aren't even as smart as that hair if you didn't recognize the joke

3 hours ago, TexRef said:

Please educate us on your source that says "ODU Wrestling was dropped because the Head Coach Steve Martin did not give everyone that warm fuzzy feeling." 

you must have missed the thread... but anyway

it was a joke

1 hour ago, GockeS said:

bruv? wtf is that?

and you aren't even as smart as that hair if you didn't recognize the joke

You don't even have enough information from my initial reply of your post to get upset over it.

The hair on my left big toe could be transcendent.  You don't know!

1 hour ago, GockeS said:

dont worry, husker du

they dont recognize jokes either

The only thing evident in this thread is your sense of humor is nonexistent, not others.

Also this is BS:

1 hour ago, Husker_Du said:

lol. chill out, guys. i was actually dunking on myself. in other words, people on this board don't know who husker du is anymore. 

You are assuming that the band means more than your username does, or that it did at some point.  In reality your username is more well known, as it were.

I blame the twitterspace.

2 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

lol. chill out, guys. i was actually dunking on myself. in other words, people on this board don't know who husker du is anymore. 

My mind was blown recently finding out who vaisforlovers is.  I must have missed where that was known.

20 hours ago, Perry said:

maybe called out Zeke on being the most obnoxious coach in the NCAA. overrated coach who outside of Zahid really hasn't done much. Laid an egg so far with brother Anthony. Needs to pick it up or needs to be let go IMO.

To clarify, I am referencing Zeke in my criticisms, not Kelly.

Lol ok bud

41 minutes ago, Idaho said:

I’ve been on here for a very long time and I forget who people are. Then I’m like oh yeah that’s Dan Gable. 

I have been on here for close to 15 years and I have no idea who anyone is, outside of the obvious. If Dan Gable posts here, it went right over my head.

I picture Gable handwriting his responses or dictating them, then handing them off to one of his grandchildren to type up for the forum.

18 minutes ago, Tofurky said:

I have been on here for close to 15 years and I have no idea who anyone is, outside of the obvious. If Dan Gable posts here, it went right over my head.

I picture Gable handwriting his responses or dictating them, then handing them off to one of his grandchildren to type up for the forum.

He is prob a spencer Lee nut hugger 

WE GET IT, DAN

Edited by Housebuye

33 minutes ago, Tofurky said:

Well now, 15 years is a  l o n g  t i m e, so one of us might be losing our memory, but I sat right next to you at Midlands, but again it was a  l o n g   t i m e  ago. :) 

1 minute ago, ionel said:

Well now, 15 years is a  l o n g  t i m e, so one of us might be losing our memory, but I sat right next to you at Midlands, but again it was a  l o n g   t i m e  ago. :) 

Speaking of memory loss, I am quite certain it was Big 10s, sir. ;) Was that 2012?

Just now, Tofurky said:

Speaking of memory loss, I am quite certain it was Big 10s, sir. ;) Was that 2012?

pretty sure Midlands unless it was b10 at NW, you had an extra ticket or did I sell you a ticket, you are asking me what year, wait a minute were we talking about memory loss,  am I still on the Alzheimer's forum? ;)

4 minutes ago, ionel said:

pretty sure Midlands unless it was b10 at NW, you had an extra ticket or did I sell you a ticket, you are asking me what year, wait a minute were we talking about memory loss,  am I still on the Alzheimer's forum? ;)

Wasn’t Big Ten at Indiana in 2012?  I am not part of this conversation, but just curious because I went lol