Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
gobraves101905

Transfer Portal

Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, gobraves101905 said:

https://news.theopenmat.com/college-wrestling-news/2020-ncaa-transfer-tracking-page/77351

Just found this page. Looks like it just started. Shows the transfers after they take place. 

It shows as of today, I wonder when it was actually compiled. In theory it isn't public so it might be just when announced by receiving schools. I notice that they all show new schools.

Also, interesting is that they consider it a transfer from an OTC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gobraves101905 said:

https://news.theopenmat.com/college-wrestling-news/2020-ncaa-transfer-tracking-page/77351

Just found this page. Looks like it just started. Shows the transfers after they take place. 

Nice find - thanks for sharing it here. 

It's interesting that of the 4 transfers listed for Ohio State three of the four are, or may be, at 285 lbs.  One of the three is listed as 197/285.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look for Austin Stith to make big jumps at George Mason. Beazley and company have a track record of developing upper-weight talent. Austin is an athletic, extremely hard-working kid. Unfortunately he hasn't much in the way of practice partners at Presbyterian.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nathan said:

Look for Austin Stith to make big jumps at George Mason. Beazley and company have a track record of developing upper-weight talent. Austin is an athletic, extremely hard-working kid. Unfortunately he hasn't much in the way of practice partners at Presbyterian.  

That may be the case for most of the guys going to Presbyterian in the next few years. Dominic Chavez (Arlington, TX) will have the same issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trent Knight of Campbell has also entered the NCAA transfer portal - after three of the four coaches at Campbell left to go to Navy.

 

 

 

Edited by Bronco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Housebuye said:

Oh damn that sucks. He seemed to fit in well. I wonder why

No clue but the timing is odd given his brother quit too. I know Brent had some injuries but never really did much at 149 other than pinning sasso. In the off season Robie said Mitch had to develop more offensive attacks because he was too predictable. Based on the matches I seen, he didn’t develop new offensive attacks. With hillegas coming in, maybe he thought it was time to make a change

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2020 at 11:59 AM, insidecradle said:

Anyone know where Marcus Robinson might end up? He was looking good for Buffalo. Sorry to see him go.

I know he had a brother at Nassau and one at Cowley.  I bet he heads to one of those jucos,  Cowley is in his hometown and had an excellent year.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Swayz said:

I know he had a brother at Nassau and one at Cowley.  I bet he heads to one of those jucos,  Cowley is in his hometown and had an excellent year.  

He's in his 2nd year at UB.Juco wouldn't be likely.He will get many D1 offers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2020 at 2:32 PM, Bronco said:

Nice find - thanks for sharing it here. 

It's interesting that of the 4 transfers listed for Ohio State three of the four are, or may be, at 285 lbs.  One of the three is listed as 197/285.

Why isn't ohio state getting better at 125 and 133?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...